Flyme OS 5

When will india get flyme OS 5 officially beacuse in global version Google Play Store is not working.

last edited by Akashpeace
Meizu MX5

@Akashpeace
So , if i understand , you are from India , and you have upgraded to Flyme 5.1.2.0G , and the Google Play Store is not working ? The problem you are facing is : Error retrieving information from server [RPC S-7 AEC-7] ? If so , go to Settings -> Other Account -> Remove your account , then go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Search for Google Play store and Clear all data ! After that , reinsert your account in Google Play Store app , and try downloading again (if it’s not working , just try download again) . It worked for me ! Cheers !

last edited by phluid01

@phluid01
I am not sure that [RPC S-7 AEC-7] is the error because it says no network connection try again.

Can Anybody find Vault in Flyme OS 5 in india?

What is difference between Flyme 5.1.2.0a and Flyme 5.1.2.0g?

@Akashpeace G probably is global and I may represent Indian in future… A is the chinese version.

last edited by Nitesh Reddy

@Akashpeace Did you clear data while upgrading to 5? If not try again and this time clear data. That way you’ll be adding google account again and there may not be such problem.

last edited by Nitesh Reddy

@Akashpeace if it says ‘no network connection try again’ , restart the phone , for me it works . :smiley:

Does OS 5.1.2.0G support indian sim?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.