Does anybody use their Pro 5 without back cover case?

Since where I live there aren’t any accessories for the Pro 5 (aside from the glass screen protector) - no back cases, I was wandering if anyone uses his phone naked and how that back aluminium resist in time.

@zotyahun
Do not order that nillkin protector! It looks awful, I had to ask for refund

(There is an S2 with a cheap glass for comparison.)

@a_n_d_r_e_w thanks for the info. I was just going to get that screen protector. Can you recommend one screen protector that works on the Pro 5?

@albireox Not yet, when I got the refund I ordered 3 different “brands” from China, but I’m still waiting for them.

@albireox BTW, there are already some good looking metal cases for the pro 5, but I’m waiting for one that doesn’t come with a plastic back, just like this for mx4

@a_n_d_r_e_w said:

@albireox BTW, there are already some good looking metal cases for the pro 5, but I’m waiting for one that doesn’t come with a plastic back, just like this for mx4

Well, if you have one plastic one that you don’t like, you can sell it to me :). The metal one looks nice, but it increases the size of the phone.

last edited by albireox

I`m using the same cover as @zotyahun does - very solid build, <3 it.
I have question about screen. Mine is somehow scratching faster then I experienced on previous phones. Have already some 4 tinny scratches. how for others?

@makatanav I already got it with two scratches :( I noticed them when I removed the factory film. Are you sure your scratches are new?

Do you know any European stores that have those covers?

last edited by albireox

@a_n_d_r_e_w said:

I already got it with two scratches I noticed them when I removed the factory film. Are you sure your scratches are new?

I have no scratches.

@a_n_d_r_e_w said:

@makatanav I already got it with two scratches :( I noticed them when I removed the factory film. Are you sure your scratches are new?

Yes, maybe putting in/out the pocket get scratched against jeans button

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.