Flyme OS 5.6.1.5 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
Lock screen

• FIX: After unplug the charger, charging animation does not go away.

Notice board

• Optimization: Suspension notification display time from 10 seconds into a 5 seconds.
  • Fix: drop-down status bar in the English mode, only the date, day of the week does not show a problem.

Audio frequency

• Fix: use the headset mode to play music in the background, entering the music volume will become a big issue again.

Communication

• T9 search: T9 search optimization, support for searching a strange number in the call log and local Yellow Pages numbers.
  • Call reject: adjust phone settings options, call reject SMS support custom settings.
  • Optimization: Long press the call records eject option card dialing, editing, etc. menu.
  • Optimization: Online correction support the numbers marked as “private number”.
  • Optimization: Yellow contact details page increase online service portal.
  • Optimization: Choose a contact interface, support for select groups, the entire group can batch select all contacts.
  • Optimization: Modify the dial-up fails Copywriting Tips.
  • Optimization: A strange number select “Add to existing contact”, the choice to return to the previous level contacts.
  • Repair: choose a contact picture number dialed, the call interface displays animated avatar Caton problems in the call log.
  • Repair: Repair and double-digit cornet make a call does not generate call records of problems of user feedback.

Talkback

• Optimization: weather, tape recorders, and other applications set to increase support for Talkback’s.

Mobile butler

• Fix: Limit power under no unread messages receive SMS notification problem.
  • Repair: Some third-party applications permissions positioning control failure problems.

Information

• Optimization: Modify Pages Contact Skip contact details of jump method.
  • Optimization: Optimization SMS card algorithm, repair some user feedback parse the wrong question.

WLAN

• Optimization: Increase the error prompt for the enterprise Wi-Fi authentication type.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.1.5A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.1.5A

when android 6.0, hm? When flyme 6? Meizu mx 5 and mx5 pro are Meizu’s high-end. Only beta test which give us nothing…

is the notifications issue resolved in this test build?. Also the Linkedin app getting converted in to Chinese language app? issue resolved?
What about the camera Auto focus issue? is it resolved in this test build?

Notifications arent solved i cant believe!!! How bad support for best phones of meizu

How can i downgrade to 5.1.2.0 G?? Please help

Thanks man,
must i clear data?

Contributor

@glava11 dunno, depends upon what you did with the last installed firmware.

If you rooted it, yes. You better do so.

@navint dont touch it , the stable workes well

@Avishay-Davidovich

hi can you tell me what i should not touch?. I already downloaded and installed the 5.6.1.5.
Should i revert back to stable 5.1.2.0?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.