Problem with weather widgets

I have problem with weather widgets (transparent and 1w) they stop so the time and i have to refresh to change at my mx5 clock time… Any solution??

Contributor

@Pantelee13 please read that Q&A guide, link in my signature. And fill in all the missing information.

Where i can find the solution…??? Thanks for the help

Contributor

@Pantelee13 please describe your problem first.

When i am trying to have some weather widget in my nova launcher homescreen it seems time not “follow” the time of my device my clock works fine but widgets clock is wrong and i have to refresh to change in correct time same as the phones clock

@Pantelee13 said:

When i am trying to have some weather widget in my nova launcher homescreen it seems time not “follow” the time of my device my clock works fine but widgets clock is wrong and i have to refresh to change in correct time same as the phones clock

I experienced the same issue on my M2 mini with firmware 4.5.4.2A. I ended up rooting the phone and freezing the security app and it works like a charm now.

Admin

For me Yahoo Weather works like a charm. I suspect this to be another RAM management issue.
Did you also tried to set autostart permissions in the Security Center for the weather app?

@Pantelee13 Mmmhh not good then, sorry… it works with the stock launcher. I did not try with Nova I must stay.

@Rey i will try that thanks it might nova lauchers issue??

@Rey autorun at security setting is ok

Contributor

Did you root the phone and remove some apps?

Meizu MX4 Pro

got the same issue - solved by freezing security center

@Ultrametric yes the phone is rooted i use appfreezer to freeze some flyme apps i have same problem with yahoo weather

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.