Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• menu button

hello
    i am new to meizu. i have the pro 5.
    i have a few apps that need to have a menu button in order for them to work.
    i have installed exposed but don’t know how to continue from here .
    can any one help ?

• @koby058 said:

hello
    i am new to meizu. i have the pro 5.
    i have a few apps that need to have a menu button in order for them to work.
    i have installed exposed but don’t know how to continue from here .
    can any one help ?

In theory you should install 3dots menu, it’s an xposed app that should enable you the “menu button”.

• to use the menu button you must enable the smart touch ‘feature’ by going in settings and search for smart touch
    from there tap slide up and tap “menu button” or “open menu” .
    it should work fine

Check our FAQ section for most common issues:
    https://meizufans.eu/f-a-q/
    Cheap EloBoost for League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm. Pm me for more details.

• 3dots menu is fine with both flame 4 and 5… IMHO much better than the smartouch in the middle of the screen…

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• @Kikounet95 do you have the pro 5? did you manage to install xposed on it?

Check our FAQ section for most common issues:
    https://meizufans.eu/f-a-q/
    Cheap EloBoost for League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm. Pm me for more details.

• @SeaMoose Yes i do … Xposed (with 3dots menu), Google Play and so on are ok on my pro 5 (5.12.29 ATM)…
    For xposed, i nearly followed the tutorial, only difference is that i did the “su -c sh install” command using the adb shell from my laptop…
    EDIT I also set supersu to allow priviledge by default rather than asking for it. Supersu takes ages otherwise to popup !

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• @SeaMoose
    Thank a lot for your info.
    I have searched so many times to solve this problem.

• @sutiknya You can also use smarttouch and add menu feature to flyme 5 by going to Settings/Accessibility/Smarttouch/ (Turn smarttouch on) Slide up (Choose open menu)

Posts 8Views 1884

Looks like your connection to menu button was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.