Downgrade Music App to 4.4 on Flyme 5

Does anyone know how to force music 4.4 to install on Flyme 5? I am a huge music fan and there is no comparison between the sound quality of version 4.4(with DiracHD turned on ) and the latest version of the Music app. I was utterly impressed by Flyme 5, I honestly think its the best launcher by a country mile and I love the new enhancements. Unfortunately, because I am hugely music orientated, I downgraded back to Flyme 4.5 so I could use the old Music app. I actually like the UI of the new music app, its purely the sound quality that is lacking. Surely there must be a way to force it to install. I have the apk, but when I try instal it, it says I cant.

@tremaine go to app on setting and select music app then uninstall update i think.

Thanks for the reply @jayb4u but in Flyme 5 the default version of the music app is 5.03. Uninstalling updates on Flyme 4.5 takes you back to the default version there which is 4.4.

This post is deleted!

Thanks so much @radumihai, I will give that a bash right away.

Hi @tremaine ! Have you found any solution to get back DIRAC on Flyme 5? I’m really satisfied with the OS new look after upgrade but I missing the Dirac effect.

Beside the sound quality, does anybody experience lower volume with flyme os 5? İ am not sure, but i guess i was listening same files via same earphones at lower volumes on flyme 4.5

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.