required: 1. root access
- supersu installed (for better response of root permission)
- busybox binaries installed
- terminal emulator
- twrp (for better installing mod on init.d)
- download this init.d enabler script https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=23125694133305845 and put to internal memory or sd card.
so lets do it.
- open your terminal emulator. type su
- type sh /sdcard/term-init.sh and follow instruction on terminal emulator.
- reboot after instalation success. prefer for twice reboot
- check test.log in data. if exist, mean init.d is activated.
We are not responsible for bricked devices,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.