Flyme OS 5.5.12.29 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Lock screen

• Fix: install third-party lock screen lock screen can skip the question.
  • Fix: Click to enter the unlock code, even now last a password no problem clicking effect.

Status Bar

• Fix: Open to move data in real-time speed display problems instantly abnormal.
  • Optimization: Update headphone icon.

Communication

• New: New Growth Press the volume keys to answer the call function.
  • FIX: The Enterprise contact is added as a contact, details of the interface and editing interface to display inconsistencies Companies.

Information

• Optimization: Optimization of multiple choice list of the main interface experience, solve problems check Caton conversation too much time, to reduce the top time animation Caton.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the main interface batch marked as read when Caton problem.
  • Fix: Click on the success of the order information in 12306 ticket schedule reminders, jump date year incorrect questions.

Browser

• Cloud Acceleration: New cloud acceleration, compression province flow speed browsing, save up to 80% of the traffic.
  • Fiction card: Add fiction cards, various wangwen updated in real time, to see them all.
  • Hot words card: Add hot word cards, easy to grasp the real-time dynamic news.
  • Optimization: Optimization about interface switching animation, use more smoothly.
  • Optimization: Redraw multi-window view animation, jumps more freedom.

Video

• Video comments: Add comment feature, support for the comments point Like.
  • Video Point praise: support for the favorite video spot Like.
  • Update Reminder: increased latest video content push function (via switch off).
  • Optimization: change the page structure, the page switching smoother animation.
  • Optimization: Change all network-related tips.
  • Activities: Increase the follow-up support Sweepstakes.

Input

• Optimization: handwriting input method engine upgrade, enhance the recognition rate.
  • FIX: “Rong Yi sinks” in a search, the problem can not be called normal input method system.

Documents Management

• FIX: part of the installation package icon displayed incorrectly questions.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.

Topic landscaping

• Optimization: Expand button text response range.
  • Optimization: Optimization Topic details page bottom button animation.
  • Fix: Download Manager contents can not be deleted.
  • FIX: micro-channel sharing themes / font to micro-letter friends, click on the “return of third-party tools,” you can not jump back to the theme of landscaping issues.

Reading

• Optimization: Optimization readers flip effect, so that more natural and smooth flip.
  • Repair: epub format a paragraph indent the first line of characters no problem.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

@Rey does it means that this is a first stable version (because of The A)?
I have the 5.5.12.22,do i need to do clean data before installing?

Contributor

@tomgold29 this is still a test firmware.

No you should get this update as OTA, unless you rooted your phone and manipulated it (heavily).

@Ultrametric yeahh i rooted, im downloading the 828mb update, should i do a clean data?

Contributor

@tomgold29 it’s your decision, you know best, about it.
You did the manipulations.

If you froze some system apps and so on… then certainly you have to clear data, or better do a factory reset before you upgrade and then upgrade + clear data (that’s a pretty paranoid method)

@Ultrametric what maniulation are you talking about?

Contributor

@tomgold29 I don’t know, as I said.

What ever you did with your phone.

Meizu MX4 Pro

Seems the camera is unable to focus with this Beta 29. If someone can advice to the developers…
Regards, and Happy New Year to all Meizu fans

How about the battery stats? Have they changed as to show not only the last 12 hours?

Meizu MX4 Pro

Am i the only one whose home button doesnt work? Push home button works but hold home button not. I dont know why… Its annoying… On 4.2.8.2 it did work but, since 4.5 and 5.5 it stopped… Weird…

Contributor

@Dávid-Kuti no idea what not working there… i set it up that if i press and hold Home button = Screen goes off.

@jrotaetxe said:

Seems the camera is unable to focus with this Beta 29. If someone can advice to the developers…
Regards, and Happy New Year to all Meizu fans

Also have the same problem!!!

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle exactly where do you set up the setting for the home button?

last edited by Dávid Kuti
Contributor

@Dávid-Kuti

Settings ->Accessibility -> “Hold The Home Key”

last edited by Latstyle
Meizu MX4 Pro

@Latstyle Thats what i did but it still wont react… I am confused…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.