Flyme 5.5.12.29 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Lock screen

• Fix: install third-party lock screen lock screen can skip the question.
  • Fix: Click to enter the unlock code, even now last a password no problem clicking effect.

Status Bar

• Fix: Open to move data in real-time speed display problems instantly abnormal.
  • Optimization: Update headphone icon.

Desktop

• Fix: Go to Settings in Easy mode, some of the upper left corner there is no Back button issues.

Communication

• New: New Growth Press the volume keys to answer the call function.
  • FIX: The Enterprise contact is added as a contact, details of the interface and editing interface to display inconsistencies Companies
    Repair: insert card appears as Alibaba Ali communication problems.

Information

• Optimization: Optimization of multiple choice list of the main interface experience, solve problems check Caton conversation too much time, to reduce the top time animation Caton.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the main interface batch marked as read when Caton problem.
  • Fix: Click on the success of the order information in 12306 ticket schedule reminders, jump date year incorrect questions.

Browser

• Cloud Acceleration: New cloud acceleration, compression province flow speed browsing, save up to 80% of the traffic.
  • Fiction card: Add fiction cards, various wangwen updated in real time, to see them all.
  • Hot words card: Add hot word cards, easy to grasp the real-time dynamic news.
  • Optimization: Optimization about interface switching animation, use more smoothly.
  • Optimization: Redraw multi-window view animation, jumps more freedom.

Video

• Video comments: Add comment feature, support for the comments point Like.
  • Video Point praise: support for the favorite video spot Like.
  • Update Reminder: increased latest video content push function (via switch off).
  • Optimization: change the page structure, the page switching smoother animation.
  • Optimization: Change all network-related tips.
  • Activities: Increase the follow-up support Sweepstakes.

Input

• Optimization: handwriting input method engine upgrade, enhance the recognition rate.
  • FIX: “Rong Yi sinks” in a search, the problem can not be called normal input method system.

Documents Management

• FIX: part of the installation package icon displayed incorrectly questions.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.

Topic landscaping

• Optimization: Expand button text response range.
  • Optimization: Optimization Topic details page bottom button animation.
  • Fix: Download Manager contents can not be deleted.
  • FIX: micro-channel sharing themes / font to micro-letter friends, click on the “return of third-party tools,” you can not jump back to the theme of landscaping issues.

Reading

• Optimization: Optimization readers flip effect, so that more natural and smooth flip.
  • Repair: epub format a paragraph indent the first line of characters no problem.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

Phone much slower work with this new version Flyme 5.5.12.29 test
0_1451401451540_12431662_917886324967237_950111464_n.jpg

the previous version Flyme OS 5.5.12.22 test AnTuTu was 51 150 and the phone much faster opening. now with new how to load and has is observed slower

I am getting antutu score of 50,777
Should’ve skipped this, not much of an update

so you think that a score at antutu is all that you must see at every update meizu gives??my score by the way at antutu is 52436 almost the same as 5.5.12.22 so for me who gives a fuck about antutu!!!

m1 note

Still no OTA with rooted phone from .22 to .29 :S

@privatexx5 said:

the previous version Flyme OS 5.5.12.22 test AnTuTu was 51 150 and the phone much faster opening. now with new how to load and has is observed slower

No such issues.

The phone is equally fast as .22 version.
Everything runs smoothly.
Antutu score almost the same.

Vassili xalarose ligo file.
Obviously some people pay attention to the wrong details. No reason to talk in this way.

@banyartibi said:

No OTA needed as you have the full rom to download and install manually in the firat post.
Regards.

last edited by elperroderoke

@elperroderoke said:

@banyartibi said:

No OTA needed as you have the full rom to download and install manually in the firat post.
Regards.

But if you are rooted, it shouldn’t work, right?

@viper it does not work, is correct

@viper said:

@elperroderoke said:

@banyartibi said:

Regards.

But if you are rooted, it shouldn’t work, right?

It should work, because is not an OTA update, is a full ROM and system integrity is not checked, all system is erased and all system is brand new installed, as for 5.5.12.22 was not needed to go back to 5.5.12.9. or you only have to install full Rom 4.5.7.1A (or the one of your choice) if you want to leave testing Flyme 5.
Regards.

@marble said:

Have you tryed to install a full ROM in a rooted phone?, because I did and it worked. As I have said is not an OTA is a full ROM, and thanks god (or thanks Meizu) to provide us those full Roms, so we don`t have to stard from the beggining if we root the phone.

If you realize my system was (and is) in Spanish (so rooted to have Morelocale working), and I installed the 5.5.12.29 full Rom .
Regards.

@elperroderoke said:

@marble said:

Have you tryed to install a full ROM in a rooted phone?, because I did and it worked. As I have said is not an OTA is a full ROM, and thanks god (or thanks Meizu) to provide us those full Roms, so we don`t have to stard from the beggining if we root the phone.

If you realize my system was (and is) in Spanish (so rooted to have Morelocale working), and I installed the 5.5.12.29 full Rom .
Regards.

So you had a rooted .22 Rom and then you just installed the .29 rom and rooted again?

@viper said:

@elperroderoke said:

@marble said:

Regards.

So you had a rooted .22 Rom and then you just installed the .29 rom and rooted again?

Yes, but as I told before it doesn’t matter the version you have because it is a full Rom (even if it is offered as an OTA in Phone’s settings you will download the same 950Mb full rom), that will erase and install a new full system, not an OTA that will patch the files in system.
Regards.

@viper said:

@privatexx5 said:

No such issues.

The phone is equally fast as .22 version.
Everything runs smoothly.
Antutu score almost the same.

Vassili xalarose ligo file.
Obviously some people pay attention to the wrong details. No reason to talk in this way.

Perhaps not feel very big difference in speed, but in the beginning when I upgraded the patches had a slight slowdown of the system menu.
to me there is a difference on Antutu

Is this shortage is forgotten to be added to Flyme 5. :point_down: /\ :point_up:
in this folder in ( File Explorer ) I have too much information and I would like to see the data that are located at the bottom and again to return to the top, after I’d accelerated his finger up to show icon after i squeezes go to the bottom and conversely upward.

last edited by privatexx5

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.