Flyme OS 5.5.12.29 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Fix: some users feedback power suddenly jumps to 1% of the issue.

Lock screen

• Fix: install third-party lock screen lock screen can skip the question.
  • Fix: Click to enter the unlock code, even now last a password no problem clicking effect.

Status Bar

• Fix: Open to move data in real-time speed display problems instantly abnormal.
  • Optimization: Update headphone icon.

Communication

• New: New Growth Press the volume keys to answer the call function.
  • FIX: The Enterprise contact is added as a contact, details of the interface and editing interface to display inconsistencies Companies.
  • Repair: insert card appears as Alibaba Ali communication problems.

Information

• Optimization: Optimization of multiple choice list of the main interface experience, solve problems check Caton conversation too much time, to reduce the top time animation Caton.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the main interface batch marked as read when Caton problem.
  • Fix: Click on the success of the order information in 12306 ticket schedule reminders, jump date year incorrect questions.

Browser

• Cloud Acceleration: New cloud acceleration, compression province flow speed browsing, save up to 80% of the traffic.
  • Fiction card: Add fiction cards, various wangwen updated in real time, to see them all.
  • Hot words card: Add hot word cards, easy to grasp the real-time dynamic news.
  • Optimization: Optimization about interface switching animation, use more smoothly.
  • Optimization: Redraw multi-window view animation, jumps more freedom.

Video

• Video comments: Add comment feature, support for the comments point Like.
  • Video Point praise: support for the favorite video spot Like.
  • Update Reminder: increased latest video content push function (via switch off).
  • Optimization: change the page structure, the page switching smoother animation.
  • Optimization: Change all network-related tips.
  • Activities: Increase the follow-up support Sweepstakes.

Input

• Optimization: handwriting input method engine upgrade, enhance the recognition rate.
  • FIX: “Rong Yi sinks” in a search, the problem can not be called normal input method system.

Documents Management

• FIX: part of the installation package icon displayed incorrectly questions.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.

Topic landscaping

• Optimization: Expand button text response range.
  • Optimization: Optimization Topic details page bottom button animation.
  • Fix: Download Manager contents can not be deleted.
  • FIX: micro-channel sharing themes / font to micro-letter friends, click on the “return of third-party tools,” you can not jump back to the theme of landscaping issues.

Reading

• Optimization: Optimization readers flip effect, so that more natural and smooth flip.
  • Repair: epub format a paragraph indent the first line of characters no problem.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.12.29A

I still have problem with notifications,when it will be fixed?

HI,
I was wondering what is the purpose of cloud folder in the gallery section when the cloud storage is only connected to Taobao account?
Why can’t it get connected to any cloud storage like ond drive or google drive or dropbox?

If it is only ment to connec to Taobao account then instead of keeping the name as Cloud why can’t it be directly mention as Taobao cloud account?

Navin T

Contributor

@navint because it’s meant for the Chinese market.

I completely agree it is for chinese Market. But what iam asking is even if it for chinese market, the Purpose of Cloud meaning is to connect to any cloud app not just one app.

I have installed the 5.5.12.29 freshly and then downloaded the google installer and tried to install, but it is getting stuck up. not able to completely install the google services. Is this a issue?
i have formatted and did factory resetting also and then tried again to install the google installer . No use.

can any one help me on this please

@navint Let the google installer run, and install the possible things then install:
the play services: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-8-4-89-2428711-248-android-apk-download/
and the play store: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-6-0-5-android-apk-download/

No guarantee, but it’s worth a shot.

Please let us know if you figure out something.

Worked for me. Thanks to @Ultrametric in another thread.

Yes, i did the same as you suggested and it worked. installed google play services apk and play store apk separately.
The Notifications is still an issue. Untill you open the app manually you will not get the notifications.
This is becoming a serious issue over the flyme OS . If we dont get notifications in the phone then there is no use to use that phone at all.

Hope some solution will be there

@navint
Did you add messaging apps to exception in power management? So they not get killed after 3 minutes? It’s flyme feature…

last edited by fuxmen

Yes,
i did added Whatsapp and BBM messenger. But still facing the same problem…
More over the BBM messenger is considered as a harm by flyme security for unknown reason and in optimization asking to bann it. Which is completely wrong.

One More thing i noticed is the Linkedin App , after installation and few hours, the whole app is turning in to Chinese with the user interface also changing and Name of the app changing from English to Chinese

last edited by navint

@navint you need to whitelist google service and framework. For some strange reason the notification is working better now.

@psyco82 how to whitelist? On security-battery?

Contributor

@glava11 security --> power --> app management

Thanks i already did that and nothing i mean sometimes i get notifications sometimes i dont…

Hi,
After adding google services and framework to whitlist, some times iam getting notifications and some time i have to manually open the app and then the notifications are visible.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.