Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.1.2.0 stable (MX5)

Changelog:
Notice board

• Optimization: update notification bar GPS Alert icon.
  • Optimization: Optimize brightness adjustment, under the bright glare solve the problem of slow screen.
  • Fix: Even now click on the small triangle Wi-Fi switch, the list shows a very slow problem.
  • Fixed: notification bar scan for Bluetooth, you can not scan for Bluetooth problems in settings.

Desktop

• Optimization: support Sogou input method icon is displayed.

Communication

• Call mute: When you press the volume key to increase call mute function.
  • New: contact details page Support Click picture for a larger view.
  • Added: Contact Details page to add “blacklist removal” feature.
  • Optimization: support call recording playback headset wire, double-click to play the next song, a song playing on the three strikes.
  • Optimization: enabled by default “intelligent recognition unknown number” switch.
  • Optimization: missed call notification highest priority adjustment to the default.
  • Optimization: call log “Reject” and “ringing sound N” state standard red display.
  • Fix: incoming calls in the pocket will inadvertently issue.
  • FIX: After using QQ synchronization assistant synchronization call records, click on the call history list avatar will flash back problems.

Information

• SMS Card: Smart SMS upgrade automatically extract key information SMS notification class generates beautiful clear “message card”.
  • Delete SMS: SMS Notifications bar increases the delete button.
  • Optimization: “customer service assistant” account increased bottom bar menu.
  • Optimization: Adjustment timed SMS bomb box selection screen position, increase the Cancel button.
  • Optimization: SMS conversation right corner to increase the contact details of the entry buttons page.
  • Optimization: Adjust SMS settings, default on “delivery reports” switch and “Show MMS theme” switch.
  • Adjustment: unread information is not top, the number of unread messages is displayed on the label.
  • Fix: Long press information session content sporadic problems unresponsive.
  • FIX: Part number does not match the bottom bar menu problem.
  • Fix: Even now this code does not match, there is no verification code floating notification function problems Copy.

Topic landscaping

• Font: Added “font trial” feature.

Documents Management

• Capacity View: Add Click Home phone storage area, you can quickly jump to store information page.
  • Optimization: storage disc hide locked area, the lock area resident show in my collection.
  • Optimization: Optimization sorted by file type, collation document class file.
  • Optimization: presentation and icons increase class file compression package file name suffixes.
  • Optimization: Classification sorted by name, the right to increase the alphabetical index tab.
  • FIX: more than 1T devices connected via OTG, the storage space to display only integers problem.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.
  • FIX: unzip rar archive that contains multiple files, the progress bar disappears problem.

Set up

• Power management: new power consumption “History Details” to support different time periods and view the status of the specific electricity usage.
  • Desktop Search: auxiliary functions increase “Desktop Search” entrance, free to control whether to display the search term in the hot weather widget.
  • Optimization: filtration-related options under lock screen notification guest mode.
  • Optimization: Set split-screen mode.

Mobile butler

• Since the launch of Management: “cut off from each other to start the application” feature upgrades, entrance moved “since the launch of management” - “mutual start” wake each other freely set the application permissions to view the applications intuitive wake each other records, to eliminate the family bucket Applications.
  • Desktop shortcut: Rights Management Add “desktop shortcut” management function, to avoid compulsory third-party applications to generate a desktop shortcut.

Input

• Optimization: Upgrade input lexicon.
  • Optimization: Pinyin full keyboard mode, slide the keyboard lowercase letters become uppercase.

Customer feedback

• New: Official FAQ display different labels.
  • New: Feedback recording function Drafts.
  • Added: Configuration FAQ third party APP.
  • New: The feedback record delete function.
  • New: The feedback record more display.
  • New: Quick feedback module proposal.
  • Optimization: The feedback record classification and sorting.

Toolbox

• Added: Mirrors photographed sharing interface increases after deleting the picture function.
  • Optimization: “mirror” photographed by default will not be mirrored.
  • Optimization: Change the compass correction page button Copywriter.

Calculator

• Added: Increase the thousands separator.
  • Optimization: Optimization calculation results are displayed in a standard and scientific page, after the calculation is finished at the top of the results display formula.
  • Optimization: adjust the input box text font display.

Input

• Repair: Desktop always show IME keyboard problems.

User Center

• Optimization: User Center Home new revision.
  • Optimization: Optimization modify the location, the search municipalities experience.
  • Optimization: In the home page click integration level can jump to the integration level Description Page.
  • Fix: initial login account after adding a new delivery address, enter the (district / county) List region, the problem of incomplete data loading.
  • FIX: integral recording could not be loaded question.
  • FIX: Log process can still enter the password problem.

Multitasking

• Optimization: theme repair certain tasks display card in question is stretched.

Weather

• NEW: Weather plug-in support by automatic color wallpaper color, increased color icon.
  • Added: living index Click to see more features added.
  • Optimization: Modify weather update frequency, when the main weather data older than the widget, when updating the master Weather.
  • Optimization: Optimization weather share, generate photo Hide share button and the title bar at the top of the tail to “Meizu weather”.

Music

• Optimization: Redesign player interface, directly display the download button.
  • Optimization: Optimization of preload to take color features that make the page display smoother, more layered.
  • Optimization: Increase the player interface is included in the list of songs click effect, suggesting more intuitive.
  • Optimization: interface adapter each scroll bar margins, overall use of more beautiful, comfortable.

WLAN

• Optimization: In Wi-Fi passwords in plain text box increase button.
  • Optimization: solve some of the Wi-Fi open failure problems.

Download:
Flyme 5.1.2.0A
Flyme 5.1.2.0G

Source:
Flyme 5.1.2.0A
Flyme 5.1.2.0G

when i do root can receive ota update automatic ?

@Shady maybe. Depends upon what you do after rooting the device.

It could be that you don’t get incremental updates, anymore. But full update (full firmware ~900MB) work anyway.
Though a clear data is recommended, or factory reset before you upgrade a rooted phone… but this again depends on how heavily you manipulated your Flyme.

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

i need do root to remove chinese app

and some times fingerprint Does not respond i don’t know why ?

@Shady I have the thing too, if my hands are cold (what’s quite often here in Norway), when they are wet, or a bit oily… the finger print doesn’t respond.

Depending of what apps you remove, you will surely run into trouble.

And you do not need to root the phone to remove chinese apps, just drag and drop.

However, your phone, your joy :P have a look here:
https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/3372/list-of-system-apps-that-can-be-removed-titanium-backup

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

Hi, i have a problem with the battery on my MX5. It says that the most consuming apps are “Flyme system service and Android OS”. Its drain my battery so fast. I could get like 3 or 4 hours max of battery also when the phone is in standby the battery drain so fast. I left the phone in 47% of battery in the night and when i wake up the phone have 7% of battery. Please help me fix this! Thanks

Screenshot:

@Cdemonz I hope you don’t mind I added the spoiler :P

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

Try uses doze and greenify.

This post is deleted!

@Ultrametric said: > @Cdemonz I hope you don’t mind I added the spoiler

What do you mean?

I Already install Doze and Greenify but im still having the same trouble

@Cdemonz I added the spoiler again. Hope this is fine with you. Please complain if not.

I did it because otherwise the page is full with pictures. The screenshots take away too much space.

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

@Rey I’m very hate Flyme os 5, I can’t enable Dirac HD Sound on Music app anymore. Stupid Idea !

@ibottra sadly there is not much I can do about it.
Meizu doesn’t cares about their overseas customers anyway.

@Rey Do you have any idea how could i use old version of music app while I’m on flyme Os 5 ?
Thank in advance

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.