TCCM Phones - Flyme 5 upgrade
!!! By doing this , you may lose your warranty !!!
- 1 Download the required files and copy it to your phone (in root folder) :
** SHID Pay attention! You need to extract the .sh file and copy it to your phone
** SUPER SU
** Terminal emulator
- 2 You need to grant ROOT permisions Settings -> Accounts -> My flyme -> “your account” -> System privileges (OPEN)
- 3 Install SUPER SU then reboot.
- 4 Install Terminal Emulator and grant SuperSU permissions
- 5 Open Terminal Emulator and type the following :
su (the SuperSU will request access , grant it)
- 6 The phone will now restart with it’s ID changed . Now you can download ANY flyme 5 A versions and start Upgrading :)
Best regards !