phone won't notify when getting a whatsapp message

my whatsapp is not notifying me about getting a whatsapp message- not by a sound, vibration, light- nothing. only when i enter the app itself it notifies me about the messages with a sound. what can i do to get notifications in real time when i get a message? thanks for your help!

you cant notify due to security center setting. security center is turn off all application within 15 minutes than you couldnt notification from whatsapp , viber etc. i am using meizu pro 5. due to luck of notification i deleted security center by ‘‘system app remover (root)’’ application. mobile is in order now. all notification cames on time but i dont know what will happen at future.

…or you can add applications to be kept “running” while idle like I did and also give them root and autolaunch priviledges to ensure they always work. This worked for Messegner so it will work for Whatsapp. Deleting Security Center is bad idea.

last edited by Alabeo

I have the same problem. I allowed it in security, gave permisions like auto lunch etc. And still not working. Any idea what to do? I have M2, 4.5.4.2A. Only fb messenger is ok but I need gmail and whatsapp

I was really p… off about it. Now I have 4.5.4I and everything seems to be ok.

I had the same problems, I would hardly get Messenger or Whatsapp messages on time. Then I tried that “A to I version” guide and now I have International version, where everything works perfectly, no killing of apps, no late messages - everything seems to be ok. So if you have an A version, consider doing this as well :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.