Mi band screen unlock problem

Mi band screen unlock doesnt work on my meizu m2 note due to absence of smart lock option in security lock in phone setting… i also suffered problem with apps like mcent… looking towards solution of this problems

Contributor

@link2patel.rp Hello,

I had a Xiaomi and a Mi-Band, and far as I know, the screen unlock only works on Xiaomi devices.

You may try to use different custom MI-Band apps and firmware versions (not the official ones). Just head over to the MIUI forum and find something.

Will mark the question as answered and solved.

last edited by Ultrametric

it works on all android phone with lollipop …bt in meizu m2 note we don’t have option like smart lock in security tab of setting… this option has been removed in the flyme os

Contributor

@link2patel.rp no it only works on Xiaomi! Google it

Meizu Pro 5

@Ultrametric @link2patel.rp is absolutly right. I have miband also (both 1 and 1S) and it does also works with many devices running Android >5.0 (Samsung Note 3, Wiko ridge 4G i owned both also)… and no need of a custom rom… the only requierement is the “smart lock option” in settings AND to enable mi fit in “trusted agents”…
I now do use fingerprint (PRO 5) instead

last edited by Kikounet95
Meizu Pro 6

@Ultrametric said:

@link2patel.rp no it only works on Xiaomi! Google it

@Ultrametric Maybe it’s time that you practice what you preach ;)

last edited by generationally
Contributor

@generationally I had the mi band, the first one.

It’s great that you know better. Looking forward to hear how to get it working on a Meizu. Please share it

it works well on Lenovo n motroloa devices…i hav tried on this devices…these devices hav smart lock option in security setting…bt meizu lacks smart lock…i google abt this…everywhere it says that device should hav smart lock …

Meizu Pro 6

@link2patel.rp yes, it seems that we cannot enable that feature on Flyme due to the missing security feature options :(

Contributor

@link2patel.rp I will suggest it to Meizu.

It’s very unlikely that they add the feature, but no harm gets done by suggestion it.

@Ultrametric if there is security problems then they shld fix it or they should provide a way for particular pple who want that inspite of security problem…

Contributor

@link2patel.rp meizu wont give a fuck about that.

It took em ages to fix stagefright. For the first 4 months Flyme 5 was vulnerable

+1
We need this feature! It’s a standard thing…come on meizu

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.