Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

[HOW-TO] Stream & Download songs from the Music App
Contributor

yeah can confirm that on latest test build on MX4 Pro its working too like it was before (without VPN)… stream+download… who knows what Meizu up 2… today its working in a month its not… anyways… good that right now its working easy way.

I tried to do it as the guide and the via easyovpn, but i’m getting a connection timeout everytime.
What should i do now?

Admin

@ms13 it could be the VPN server being inaccessible. However, in the latest firmwares this guide is no longer needed.
If you still want to use a VPN, go with the OpenVPN app - it is simply the best ;)

@Rey Oh you are right. I only tried to download Dark necessities from Red Hot Chili Peppers and it is a little paler, probably it isn’t available yet or something.
Thanks

Contributor

@ms13 said in [HOW-TO] Stream & Download songs from the Music App:

@Rey Oh you are right. I only tried to download Dark necessities from Red Hot Chili Peppers and it is a little paler, probably it isn’t available yet or something.
Thanks

yup its not up yet… only template ready in library…

This post is deleted!

I am already using iwasel VPN service for Windows and my mobile device. You can check it yourself and get a big discount https://www.iwasel.info/en/trysmoketunnelfree/

Looks like your connection to [HOW-TO] Stream & Download songs from the Music App was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.