Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Performance Mod Freezing Problem
Meizu MX5

Meizu have mx 5 phone when I switch performance mode wasn’t a problem before but the version after you upgrade to performance mode error hangs freezes the device starts again, and began to write all the versions I tried, I threw the same result format

Contributor

@Hasan-Zeynep-Çetin hey, please read the Question and Answer Guideline ( link in my signature ).

What firmware are you on? What did you do with your phone, did you root it?

Meizu MX5

Yes excellent but everything has root access to balanced performance from the high performance of the device freezes

Meizu MX5

@Ultrametric said:

What firmware are you on? What did you do with your phone, did you root it?

bootloader off root su root on 5.5.12.25 beta flyme

Contributor

@Hasan-Zeynep-Çetin Okay if you rooted the phone, or had it rooted.

And then upgraded your firmware, without a clear-data. It’s very likely that system apps got messed up. Try to update + clear data, and don’t root the phone this time. See how that goes.

If everything runs smooth, root the phone and do what you want to do, one step after another.

Meizu MX5

I tried all versions performance mode locking my phone

Contributor

@Hasan-Zeynep-Çetin yes, but did you clear data?

Meizu MX5

cpu problem cpu-z watch 5 core… actıvıty core two

Contributor

Hmm I still would like to find the cause of your problem. So far the problem is not know, neither written down.

Does your phone get hot? What’s it doing, when it freezes? How much free RAM do you have. Please take the time and write everything down.

Meizu MX5

@Ultrametric thanks for your interest phone sometimes it freezes after 5 seconds when I select performance mode 23-26-30 degrees cold, the lines are jagged balanced performance in RAM usage when the phone is locked also no problem no problem the sound of the contractions does make a strange noise

Meizu MX5

meizu in Turkey do not have this problem I got the only one who uses my friends

Meizu MX5

Already in the game or test program would be made to the phone when asking whether passes into high-performance mode between these modes because there are noticeable results can occur.However, when he chose AnTuTu performance, my device freezes

How you solved the problem?

Looks like your connection to Performance Mod Freezing Problem was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.