ELEPhone P900 Port - Lollipop 5.1 Rom (M2 Mini)

Disclaimer

We are not responsible for bricked devices,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

-Ultrametric

0_1450806392878_Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-53-19.png

0_1450806413180_Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-55-28.png

0_1450806421666_Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-53-34.png

Download links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByMwat1rdse1emtrNjc2UzZBRjQ/view

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CZ6N/YJ3GYVpWF

last edited by Rey

How to download rom device ?

@toufik_d You’ve to install TWRP recovery 1st.

It carries on the device as the official rom?
Can I go back to flyme system easily if I did not like?

Contributor

Edited the topic and added a warning.

Disclaimer

We are not responsible for bricked devices,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

last edited by Ultrametric

@toufik_d It’s a custom rom. You can flash the official rom easily if you don’t like it.

@Ultrametric Thanks for it but I’m using this rom:) And I love it:D

Thank you will be experimentation:innocent:

Contributor

@nick3y yeah but people tend to screw up and do stupid things. And right after screwing up, blame someone else for their own mistakes. So a disclaimer or warning is required :)

last edited by Ultrametric

What doesn’t work? or is everything perfect?

@nick3y What about Greek language??

@nick3y Wonderfull!
Just a couple of questions: does the led notification works ? (it is listed as a bug there )
How is battery life?
And finally, are the softkey present by default? Is it possible to hide them? Does the physical button work like on the stock rom? And how to access last used apps with the physical button (long press?)

Thanks in advance!

Meizu m2

I really wanna to installing aosp but the tutor about installing twrp on m2 mini make me confused.

@geotzia I think it’s there but I don’t understand it so can’t confirm . Can you type something in Greek? I’ll then confirm it cuz there are many languages installed.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.