Mx5

So. I will buy this phone… what do you think of it? Is it worth a buy? I previously owned a mx4 pro but flyme was no good. .now they have notifications on lock screen and such so I think it looks good. Should I? ☺

Contributor

@gooner If you buy it get the 32GB Model, a smaller one is never enough.

Where will you get it from? What are your reasons to buy it?

@gooner said:

now they have notifications on lock screen and such so I think it looks good.

I havent notifications on lock screen. I have flyme 4.5. Maybe flyme 5 has this option. If u want this u have to buy chinnese version. International version stuck on flyme 4.5…

Contributor

You can install Flyme 5 “A” on the International phones too (as long it’s not a TCCM phone).

It comes down to the price, the 32GB MX5 (M575) ships per DHL from China for about 300€, including tax.
While you can have the 32GB MX5 international version (M575H) for 389€ including express shipping from amazon.fr or meizumart.it.

@Ultrametric i love to try out phones. I like flyme also. Well I just bought one patiently waiting for it … I’m not a fan of the big brands really. HTC Samsung Sony is all boring. At least meizu and xiaomi does something different…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.