Please help identify source of spamming and how to deal with it

Hey guys, first post please be gentle ;)

I’ve not long owned an MX5 and I’m having trouble with spamming.
There’s a few things, not sure whether they come like that with Flyme or whether it’s the place I bought the phone from.

The most recent is randomly placing a large black box over the screen in front of anything, apps, system etc with text in it that point to apps in the PlayStore.

0_1450563119814_ex1.jpg

1_1450563119815_ex2.jpg

I’ve had random icons appearing on the desktop I never installed, just a load of spam inserted in places around the user interface which are designed to get in the way of what I’m doing until I take action to click on them to make them go away.

1. Does anybody know what the source of this is?
  2. How do I get rid of it please?
Meizu MX4 Pro

@Fam044 wtf you should reflash your Firmware!! ive never Seen something like this!! look in the faq there s a toutorial how to perform a complete reset

@mx4pro that’s what I’m going to do. I’ve downloaded 4.5.4.1I upgrade and will try to reflash. Does everything go, like all the apps as well as the settings?

I have no problem setting everything up again, but I just want to know this thing is going to be totally nuked with the options I’ve chosen.

I reckon I know what the culprit is, I’ll post more details this week when I’ve completed my investigation with more screenshots etc. Either way it appears I bought the phone with this malware pre-installed.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Fam044 ok, I dont know If a full wipe is needed but I would first try not to clear data. look in the faq there you See how you reflash with and without clearing data. hope that helps

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.