ir remote control not working

I wanted to add to my (MEIZU M1 note) IR remote control :exclamation:
0_1450544081419_ir remote.jpg

• on 3.5mm stereo headphone jack but no application does not support this model of phone. Therefore it is necessary to produces inside the phone because I want my phone to use it as ir remote for TV and FM radio. phone can not load the external device that for me is probem.

Well, could be the same with some head phones that are not recognized. The volume buttons of the headphones do not work, because Meizu uses a slightly different 3.5mm connector. There is nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

@Kokkie said:

Well, could be the same with some head phones that are not recognized. The volume buttons of the headphones do not work, because Meizu uses a slightly different 3.5mm connector. There is nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

Meizu is no different from other 3.5mm connector, it just needed drivers with a famous application for ( ir remote for TV and FM radio ) in ( MEIZU M1 note ) as an example ZaZaRemote.apk or something else application just needed to support several models of TV and other devices.
or you may need a small change in the android system

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.