Bug messenger pop up

Hello guys
I bought mx5 and I have problem with messenger. This bug is shown on the video. Check my link to yt https://youtu.be/fDZ2EfJxusE

What can i do with it?

last edited by Henio1195

it looks like we all have this bug… I own meizu mx5 and it happened a week ago after updating fb messenger.

Admin

Moved. I do not have this issue on my Pro 5 though.

Which Flyme version are you running?

I have the same problem…

Meizu MX5

@Henio1195
For some people , the Clear cache + clear data worked … Go to apps -> messenger -> clear cache -> clear data -> uninstall and reinstall Messenger . Hope it works … for me , it didn’t … Another fact is using other launcher than the original one . I tested with flyme launcher , and the bug is gone , but i hate the default launher .

@phluid01 said:

@Henio1195
For some people , the Clear cache + clear data worked … Go to apps -> messenger -> clear cache -> clear data -> uninstall and reinstall Messenger . Hope it works … for me , it didn’t … Another fact is using other launcher than the original one . I tested with flyme launcher , and the bug is gone , but i hate the default launher .

I have the same bug on stock launcher on nova and on i luncher.
And I my friend have stock lancher and new phone mx5 and have the same bug.
I’m reinstal application today and i clear data and i tell …

Meizu MX5

@Pikuła-Piotr
So probably it’s something going wrong between FlymeOS and Messenger … Anyone using Flyme5 to confirm the bug ?

@phluid01 said:

@Pikuła-Piotr
So probably it’s something going wrong between FlymeOS and Messenger … Anyone using Flyme5 to confirm the bug ?

I have 4.5 I Flyme because i Can’t insstal A firmware on my TCCM device :(

Meizu MX5

@Pikuła-Piotr
Same for me here :( let’s just wait for someone with Flyme5 to confirm .

i havent flyme 5… I have mx5 from TCCM…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.