Mx4Pro Xiaomi Mi Band pairing issues

Hi,

I got the Xiaomi mi band and installed the mi fit app on mi Meizu MX4 pro, the app however, is unable to pair with the device.
I’ve charged it for quite a while so it has battery.

When I try to pair the app says there are to many band in range, when I check the list of bands only 1 shows, and if I click it it tries searching for bands again and return the same error.

Rebooting the phone, resetting Bluetooth does not help.

I’m using Flyme 4.5.7A

Any ideas how to solve this?

Max.

Meizu Pro 6

@max.shifrin This seems to be a common problem with the Mi Band. You just need to keep on trying and suddenly it will pair.

I had same problems with my MX4 but after it eventually got paired, it has been working without problems.

Meizu MX4

I’m waiting for my mi band pulse 1s, hopefully everything works as its meant to.
Btw is the official app the only one which is able to manipulate the data collected by the band?
Are there any other apps which can do the same thing using the mi band?
Not interested in google fit though.

I tried maybe 30 times already… Is there any secret sause to fix it?

Also the app is not officially in google play for the mx4pro, the official google play app says phone is incompatible… Ideas?

@generationally

@max.shifrin hello friend, did you find any solution?because I have the exact same problem

@Λεωνίδας-Αθαναηλίδης try downloading the app from English miui forum. There is a tweaked version there.

@Λεωνίδας-Αθαναηλίδης I Downloaded the latest version of the app and it worked. Try getting it either from their forums or from some apk mirror site.

Contributor

@max.shifrin said:

@Λεωνίδας-Αθαναηλίδης I Downloaded the latest version of the app and it worked. Try getting it either from their forums or from some apk mirror site.

you will help people if you post version of firmware you using and version of app that is worked for you. and even better link where you download it from.

I’m using this apk:
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-technology/mi-fit/mi-fit-1-8-111-android-apk-download/

The firmware autoupdates once pair the app with the band. So does the app, once you install it. (it auto updates without the need for googleplay)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.