Can't Downgrade from 5.1.1.1A to 4.5.4.1I

Hello

I think I made a mistake, when i got my MX5, it was on an International ROM, but I installed the Flyme 5 “A” version, with no problem.

But since, I have troubles with my apps (like Whatsapp who doesnt shows notifications, the phone doesnt vibrate so I can’t know I have messages.

I’ve think about it and tried to downgrade it to the lastest international ROM, but EVERY time it says “Firmware corrupt”.

I downloaded both versions available on the flyme website, both won’t work.
I tried to set the .zip on the root of the storage, doesn’t work, i tried putting it on the “recovery” disk, doesnt work. Same thing if I click on the zip via the phone’s file explorer.

Everytime I try it’s corrupted.

I downloaded 5 times every version to be sure it was ok.

What can i do to install an international version again ?

Thanks

Meizu MX5

@Sydaer Try to downgrade to a lower A version and clear data then upgrade to 4.5.4.1I.

last edited by phluid01
Contributor

@Sydaer Do you have the M575H?

It is written on the back of the MX5 box. The white box, with the charger, and USB cable in it.

Meizu MX5

@Ultrametric i dont think he got a TCCM phone , cause he could first upgrade from I to A version .
Btw, i.m waiting for a reply from Meizu Flyme Service team , regarding the upgrade of the TCCM phones to flyme 5 . hope they will give me the solution

last edited by phluid01
Contributor

@phluid01 Could be that he has. Would be interesting to know how he got the Flyme 5 “A” on his TCCM phone.
I think he got a Chinese phone from a re-seller, and that re-seller forced the International firmware on it.

So @Sydaer please tell us what model you bought :)

@phluid01 please let us know, if you get useful information from the support <3

last edited by Ultrametric
Meizu MX5

@Ultrametric as fast as i get the reply . Hopefuly useful ! :)

It’s Very easy to downgrade from 5.1.1.1A to 4.5.4.1I by put 4.5.4.1I (update.zip) into your internal storage then just click that file and before you reboot please check wipe user data.

Meizu MX5

@boonboon that’s exactly what he has done , but the phone says that firmware is corrupt . Read his first post

I’m sorry. Any method to fresh install stock rom now?

last edited by boonboon

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.