it is possible activate portuguese prediction (keyboard) on chinese firmware?

hello I like the default keyboard but is a problem for me, I like to have the prediction of words on, but the keyboard only of to enable prediction of words to English and Chinese, there is some way to get a prediction of words in Portuguese ?
thank you

Contributor

@diogo-filipe Why don’t you try out the google keyboard? The Chinese keyboard is made for China, this is it ;)
The international firmware comes with touchpal.

Install google keyboard, its work for me.

The keyboard you can get another in playstore with portuguese suport, the boring thing is google maps and other google apps in english… that i would like in Portuguese!

Contributor

@Francisco there should be an app for it, forgot the name.

But google for more locale, or so. It shall change everything but the stock Flyme apps/settings to your preferred language.

Do a short google research on it, and you will get lucky.

@Ultrametric said:

@Francisco there should be an app for it, forgot the name.

But google for more locale, or so. It shall change everything but the stock Flyme apps/settings to your preferred language.

Do a short google research on it, and you will get lucky.

Thanks gor the help, I have tried that but only the google search changes to portuguese, google maps language says in English, directions are spoken in English…

@Ultrametric unfortunatly can’t find the text-to-speech output setting on flyme… even after going to playstore and install text to speech…

Contributor

@Francisco right my bad, sorry. If you find a solution, please share it :)

last edited by Ultrametric

off course i’ll share it ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.