Apps won't work with software MX3

Hi everyone,
I bought for my girlfriend an MX3 16GB it came in yesterday and i put the firmware 3.6.5A on it. So far so good everything works just fine, till i wanted to install candy Crush Sage and Farm Heroes. I receive a message that the phone software is not compatible with the games.

Anyone any idea how to fix this??

Thanks

Gerry

Installed the apps you stated in your post and these work. I am on the 3.6.5A firmware. Is it the Play Store that says that the app is incompatible or does it give an error during installation?

Hi Kokkie, i guess it’s the playstore, cause when i press install on one of those games the anouncement comes that it is not compatible.
My MX3 works on the 3.6.4A and it works fine on my phone…
Maybe i have to be patient for a few days,

Thanks

Still no xposed for Art Mode right?

Contributor

@‘vespper’ said:

Still no xposed for Art Mode right?

Nope… Rovo has said that he will not implement ART support till google finalises the runtime and uses it as the default…

Today i tried a new install for the apps and till my surprise everything works fine right now.
Thanks for your input.

Gerry

I have had the same notification. I installed the apk from Internet. Now, after I upgraded yesterday, it worked also with play store.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.