Can't install supersu

I download supersu from google play, it’s say The SU binary needs to be updated, when i try install normal it’s say installation failed! please reboot and try again, when i try TWRP/CWM it’s say SuperSU will atempt to reboot your device into TWRP or CWM. This does not work on all devices. If this app just closes, please reboot into recovery manually. I tried flash with UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip but when is open recovery then appears Firmware Corrupt. Where is the problem?

When i open recovery mode manually and connect usb appears recovery folder on pc
0_1450173004867_sppLYJ9.png
I put update,zip in this folder, then start system upgrade in recovery mode and say firmware not found

Anyone can help how install this? I can’t install international firmware without this program.

Did you even root your device in settings?

@Dysync If need to do only this Settings-> Accounts-> My Flyme-> Personal settings (first option) -> System privileges and set it to open - accept disclaimer and confirm.* then yes.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Mineral1 you cant flash random zips with the stock recovery. it only allows you to flash specific flyme update.zip files !!!

@mx4pro From where can i get not stock recovery?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Mineral1 “not stock” recoveries are called custom recoveries, just by the way. for meizu phones it is really hard and difficult to get them and there are only one or two out (as far as I know). I really not recommend to flash one, if you decide to do it, search in the forum under root&modding.

one question, on which Firmware are you?

last edited by mx4pro
Meizu MX4 Pro

@Mineral1 hmm I asked because I have now (after updating to 4.5.7.1) the same Problem … cant install su binary anymore… on 4.5.7 everything was ok

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.