Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• SIM Tool Kit APP

Hi everyone,

I am using SIM tool kit application for mobile confirmations. Application is placed here: “/system/app/Stk/stk.apk”.
    It was working on Flyme 5.1.1.0A. Now I’m on Flyme 4.5.4.2I (updated from A) and it does not work. Window asking confirmation just pops out, I press OK and nothing happens (it should ask me for SIM PIN code). Like this:
    0_1450089890619_wWtbIq5.jpg

Does anyone knows workaround?
    Maybe someone could share Stk.apk (extracted from phone) from A version (5.1.1.0A or 4.5…A)?

• @simsunas did you clear data when you downgraded?

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• Yes, twice.
    Tried to remove Stk.apk, clear leftover data, reboot, add again and still same…
    It looks like after pressing OK, app is running in background. If I try to get receive confirmation message again - nothing happens until I reboot phone itself :(

• Hello, did you find the solution guys? Same happening with latest global build, it was working with Flyme 4.5.7I

• After upgrading to version >5 it is working like this:

• Approval request appears
    • Pressing OK
    • sPIN code enter window opens
    • Reboot phone to make it work again :laughing:

Haven’t tried to do factory reset though.
    Also, I have to mention that everything worked with Chinese version…

• i have the same problem…you can enter sPIN only once, then you have to reboot again to enter again…

• This post is deleted!
Posts 7Views 2245

Looks like your connection to SIM Tool Kit APP was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.