Viper4android

Anybody here with the pro 5 manage to get viper4android working? Running the latest stable 5.1.1.0 and I am yet to get a successful install. Keeps asking me to install drivers and reboot over and oved.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@ShadowOfDeth its really strange. on my friends m2 note it works pretty good while on my mx4 pro I get the same Problem AS you on your pro 5…

last edited by mx4pro

@mx4pro What version of Flyme are you and your mate on? I have a sneaking suspicion it may be a problem with Flyme 5.

There are many supposed fixes on Google but many don’t work with the rest being for Samsung devices and require editing build.prop files which I’m hesitant to try… Sucks. I’d settle for a way to increase volume using headphones but that doesn’t seem possible with Flyme :(

last edited by ShadowOfDeth
Meizu MX4 Pro

@ShadowOfDeth I have flyme 4.5.7 and my friend on his m2 note 4.5.4 or sth like that. but for me v4a doesnt work since 4.2.x. also on 4.5.4 it doesnt work for me. (aleready cleared data)

@mx4pro You have Busybox installed, right?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@ShadowOfDeth yes, its the same Version as on the m2 note.

Meizu m2

I think, the stock music player make viper doesnt work. Try gramophone app. Download on play store. I have same problem too. Im using m2mini. But, after installed the app, everything works. Just try,

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Elimawijaya 0_1450722611654_S51221-192907.jpg

there is no grammophone app and by the way obviously you didnt get the problem, I cant install drivers, installing another music app wont solve the Problem.

last edited by mx4pro
Meizu m2

Oh i forget. I mean, phonograph. Yes. Sorry for my mistake

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Elimawijaya doesnt solve the Problem as I suggested

Meizu m2

Im surrender bro. My problem has solved after i installing phonograph. Maybe, bcz different devices may causing different problem.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Elimawijaya yes, youre right I give up now, a friend who uses a m2note has no problems and he didnt have to do something special only install Busybox and then install drivers and everything worked … hopefully they will add drivers for mx 4 pro xD

On my Meizu Pro 5 with Flyme 4.5.4.2i, doesn’t work and I am very sad. I do root, bosybox, SELinux Change Mode to “Permissive”, but nothing to do … I reboot many times for upgrade the driver and always the same thing = doesn’t work. I think that the problem is the version of Flyme which is based on android 5.1

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.