Is there a stock android rom for meizu pro 5?

Hi everyone,
Is there a stock android rom for meizu pro 5?

Doubt it. Shame too cos this phone is utter outstanding. Just imagine if we had custom ROMs. Flyme 5 isn’t all bad, though.

Meizu Pro 5

Now that cm13 is out for S6, maybe some dev will port it :pray:

I hope that will come soon because I have some problems with reception on my pro 5, the signal comes and goes and I do not know what to do. For now I’m trying to re-enter the APN of my telephone operators, hopefully good. Do you have other sugerimenti to solve the problem?

Contributor

@giovanni Before there will be vanilla Android Rom for the Pro 5… the bootloader has to be unlocked :P that will take some time, and then actually coding the stock Android ROM for the Pro 5, will also take a lot of time. Don’t expect anything but Flyme for the Pro 5 within the near future.

Any news for cm or other custom roms?

@Scoty Bootloader is locked and we cannot do anything until somebody find a way to unlock it and I don’t think it happening soon if it ever happening!

I assume that this is fake because all you get is advertisement bs. Can’t even get to the download link. What do you guys think?

Link removed it’s fake

last edited by Wisausnk

@Anton-Babiy said:

I assume that this is fake because all you get is advertisement bs. Can’t even get to the download link. What do you guys think?

Fake…

If the bootloader gets cracked and a Cfw aviable you find it here.

last edited by Wisausnk

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.