Flyme OS 5.5.12.8 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
Lock screen

• Fix: Even now when anti inadvertently prompted, double-click the volume keys can not exit anti inadvertently mode problem.

Communication

• Optimization: support call recording playback headset wire, double-click to play the next song, a song playing on the three strikes.
  • Optimization: enabled by default “intelligent recognition unknown number” switch.
  • Optimization: Adjustment call recording of background player logic.
  • Optimization: Adjustment to search for contacts when the Home key interaction rules.
  • Optimization: call log “Reject” and “ringing sound N” state standard red display.
  • Optimization: adjust contact details page “correction” button position.
  • Optimization: background play call recording, you can pause the slide takedown notice.
  • FIX: Call log, Flyme communication online contact does not issue “online” logo.
  • FIX: Call records added markers as slow display update problems.

Information

• Optimization: Adjust double-click to view full screen animation content.
  • Optimization: SMS conversation right corner to increase the contact details of the entry buttons page.
  • Optimization: Adjust SMS settings, default on “delivery reports” switch and “Show MMS theme” switch.
  • Fix: Long press information session content sporadic problems unresponsive.

Weather

• Repair: Fast slide switch cities, the problem of slow switching speed animation.
  • Fix: From weather plug into the weather, the city does not show a problem with the plug-prevail.

Gallery

• FIX: When a third-party application calls gallery, inconsistent status bar font color problems before and after the preview image.
  • Fix: Preview large image after returning to the thumbnail interface, the status bar turns white issue.

Recorder

• Optimization: When adjusting the background recording notification bar display.

File

• Optimization: Optimization sorted by file type, collation document class file.
  • Optimization: presentation and icons increase class file compression package file name suffixes.
  • Optimization: Classification sorted by name, the right to increase the alphabetical index tab.
  • FIX: more than 1T devices connected via OTG, the storage space to display only integers problem.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.
  • FIX: unzip rar archive that contains multiple files, the progress bar disappears problem.

Meizu Map

• Optimization: Expand map display range, ensure search results show all.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.12.8A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.12.8A

last edited by Rey

Too bad that Meizu have very bad engineering. The updates is very bad…

Still unable to stream or download music from music app, very bad. Flyme 5 is now only in chinese or english still very bad. Seriously what flyme 5 is about ? Exept losing all languages the ability of downloding music and stream… Honestely i’m very disapointed of Meizu… I thing i will take the direction of LeTv for thd futur… For the moment i’ll go back to flyme 4, much better than 5…

I have been using flyme 5.1.1.1A on my international meizu mx5 and it is pretty good. All apps work fine and the battery lufe is super.

However, when I try to install ‘sniper fury’ I get the dreaded error -505.

I tried clearing the google play cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the Google play services etc. and nothing works. This also haooened with walking dead season 2. But for any other app it worked fine.
My flyme 5.1.1.1A was installed with factory reset etc.
Can anyone here please try to see if those apps install well for him? If you’re using one of the beta versions 5.5 it will be helpful to know if this error also exists there.
Thanks!

@crazybill I just gave Sniper Fury a try. Downloaded, installed and start up worked great on this beta.

@《SWE》hobbek49 said:

@crazybill I just gave Sniper Fury a try. Downloaded, installed and start up worked great on this beta.

Well… I tried 5.5.12.8 and 5.5.12.15, bith with the very newest google play services (8.4.89 (2428711-248) and now I stopped receiving error 505 for the wolf among us, and for walking dead season 2 (it also gave problems in the past). But sniper fury still gives me an error 505. Weird, but I’ll live with it :)

@Avishay-Davidovich said:

New beta is on the way?

Shalom Avishay. I’ve been using 5.5.12.15 since yesterday, truth being I don’t find real differences between any of the stable 5. 1 or beta 5.5 versions… At least it fixed most of my error 505s.

Are you using a model bought from BUG?

last edited by crazybill

@crazybill said:

I have been using flyme 5.1.1.1A on my international meizu mx5 and it is pretty good. All apps work fine and the battery lufe is super.

However, when I try to install ‘sniper fury’ I get the dreaded error -505.

I tried clearing the google play cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the Google play services etc. and nothing works. This also haooened with walking dead season 2. But for any other app it worked fine.
My flyme 5.1.1.1A was installed with factory reset etc.
Can anyone here please try to see if those apps install well for him? If you’re using one of the beta versions 5.5 it will be helpful to know if this error also exists there.
Thanks!

How did u install flyme 5 on the international version?

@Henio1195

The international model can use eithrr ROM (A or I) with no problem. I simply click on the update.zip file, select wipe data and voila!

@crazybill said:

@Henio1195

The international model can use eithrr ROM (A or I) with no problem. I simply click on the update.zip file, select wipe data and voila!

I heard this first time. I tried everything and I cant install A version. Always Firmware corrupt…

@crazybill yep ,just updated the latest beta ,push notification works well

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.