Flyme OS 5.5.12.8 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
Lock screen

• Fix: Even now when anti inadvertently prompted, double-click the volume keys can not exit anti inadvertently mode problem.

Communication

• Optimization: support call recording playback headset wire, double-click to play the next song, a song playing on the three strikes.
  • Optimization: enabled by default “intelligent recognition unknown number” switch.
  • Optimization: Adjustment call recording of background player logic.
  • Optimization: Adjustment to search for contacts when the Home key interaction rules.
  • Optimization: call log “Reject” and “ringing sound N” state standard red display.
  • Optimization: adjust contact details page “correction” button position.
  • Optimization: background play call recording, you can pause the slide takedown notice.
  • FIX: Call log, Flyme communication online contact does not issue “online” logo.
  • FIX: Call records added markers as slow display update problems.

Information

• Optimization: Adjust double-click to view full screen animation content.
  • Optimization: SMS conversation right corner to increase the contact details of the entry buttons page.
  • Optimization: Adjust SMS settings, default on “delivery reports” switch and “Show MMS theme” switch.
  • Fix: Long press information session content sporadic problems unresponsive.

Weather

• Repair: Fast slide switch cities, the problem of slow switching speed animation.
  • Fix: From weather plug into the weather, the city does not show a problem with the plug-prevail.

Gallery

• FIX: When a third-party application calls gallery, inconsistent status bar font color problems before and after the preview image.
  • Fix: Preview large image after returning to the thumbnail interface, the status bar turns white issue.

Recorder

• Optimization: When adjusting the background recording notification bar display.

File

• Optimization: Optimization sorted by file type, collation document class file.
  • Optimization: presentation and icons increase class file compression package file name suffixes.
  • Optimization: Classification sorted by name, the right to increase the alphabetical index tab.
  • FIX: more than 1T devices connected via OTG, the storage space to display only integers problem.
  • FIX: Cloud upload music and video files disk failure problems.
  • FIX: unzip rar archive that contains multiple files, the progress bar disappears problem.

Meizu Map

• Optimization: Expand map display range, ensure search results show all.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.12.8A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.12.8A

last edited by Rey

Seems to work flawlessly…

I just have a strange problem with notifications, especially Hangouts notifications… Whatever i’ve tried (allow the application to remain in memory when idle, “lock” the applicaition in the task manager), I’m not able to be notified when a new message arrives…

Does anybody know a way to fix this problem?

after install the update 5.5.12.8 its impossible connect to my wify, always says “Wrong Password”, but if install 5.1.1.0 i got no problem, please fix it

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.