Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Forgot Password Meizu M2 Note

Hi , i’m a newbie here , and this is my first topic , so sorry if did break the rule or something .
well i have a little issue , i forget my password and i’m stuck on the home page with a lock screen , i can’t do anything , even i tried to hard reset it and i was prevented , they said that i must type the password in order to proceed , is there anything i can do to bypass that ? .
Thanks .

Contributor

@Mouhssine said:

e , i forget my password and i’m stuck on the home page with a lock screen , i can’t do anything , even i tried to hard reset it and i was prevented , they said that i must type the password in order to proceed , is there anything i can do to bypass that ? .
Thanks .

You can not by pass it, but unlock the phone with your Flyme Account Password.

Download the latest update for the device file
Turn off the machine and
Then his job by pressing the volume up button + power button
Connect the device to your computer
Log in to the device from the computer and passed Copy the update file to the device
Select the update and cleaning data
Then START
And wait until the end and actuation device again

من اين انت يا محسن ؟
وهل انت عربي

Contributor

@toufik_d In order to get into the Recovery mode you need your lock screen password!

Did you manage to unlock your PHONE? coz i forgot my passowrd too…
and if someone know other exept from the update please reply on this post…

Meizu m2

I had that problem on flyme 5 i just went into recovery check only sys update not wipe data and press start, then it said firmware not found, then connect phone to pc download flyme 4 put it in recovery of ur phone press retry and it should downgrade, later just update again

when I try to copy the firmware file to the mobile recovery folder it say I don’t have enough space , do I copy in compressed as it is , this is the only way it fits

it still didn’t unlock the password

Looks like your connection to Forgot Password Meizu M2 Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.