Preferred Sim For SMS.

I placed a 2nd sim in my phone for testing and it was fine but now I am having problems using Google messenger to send texts, it keeps saying “no preferred Sim selected for sending SMS messages is selected”

I now only have the 1 SIM card in the phone.

@robmac65

There is no option to change the preferred sim to the SIM I am using, the FIX says go to Sim’s and Network and select the preferred SIM for sending sms messages, but there is no option to do that!!!

messenger is currently bugged. never worked for me ever since i got the device. i recommend textra(uses just sim1 ) / evolve sms(for dual sim support)

It worked fine before I used a 2nd sim card, I want to be able to text using landscape, I will look at them you mentioned though.

Textra looks good BUT there is something wrong with it I.E it will not play a notification sound and will only vibrate and I have tested the default SMS app and that is just fine, Evolva is not for me.

Contributor

@robmac65 you might have to set the permissions and lock it the RAM.

The app has to be running all day long and be allowed to run in the background

@Ultrametric said:

@robmac65 you might have to set the permissions and lock it the RAM.

The app has to be running all day long and be allowed to run in the background

I have it set to run always, that isn’t working either on Textra, it will only Vibrate.

I have had to change to the firmware to 5.5.9.29 Beta and it now works with sound just fine, must have been a bug in the last one which was 5.5.10.27, why is the unanswerable question???

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.