hdmi?

Any way to get working hdmi output on that device?

Meizu Pro 5

@Tyrigi

“For connecting the Meizu PRO 5 to a HDMI port, MHL TV-Out cable or USB OTG cable it has now the Type C 1.0 reversible connector that solves all the problems at once.”

Contributor

@5py0n Does it support MHL?

@5py0n said:

@Tyrigi

“For connecting the Meizu PRO 5 to a HDMI port, MHL TV-Out cable or USB OTG cable it has now the Type C 1.0 reversible connector that solves all the problems at once.”

Did you try it?

@Ultrametric said:

@Tyrigi According to this source it has no MHL out: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/meizu-pro-5-2983

Every source say it has no MHL but hope is last to die :dancer:

Admin

Hmm, sounds a bit funny if it has no MHL. I checked it once but i can’t remember anymore. (How typical for me :guardsman: :innocent: ) However it supports wireless display, so just get and miracast HDMI adapter (unless your display supports it by default) and you can mirror your display without cables! ;)

Meizu MX4 Pro

@samanen what is the best solution to mirror the display to the TV ? I know chromecast but is there something cheaper or better ? because you mentioned miracast HDMI Adapter ?

Admin

@mx4pro You answered your question - a Miracast Dongle is the answer. :)

@Tyrigi I haven’t used Miracast Dongle but as far as I know any dongle handles WiFi/Bluetooth itself and does not rely on the device which it is attached to. I should work like attaching a HDMI cable to your TV. Can anyone confirm this?

last edited by shahrooz
Meizu MX4 Pro

@shahrooz thats right, your TV doesnt need wifi for chromecast or any other mirror device

Admin

No Wi-Fi needed. The connection between the Miracast Dongle and your PRO 5 will be using Wi-Fi technology but a real wi fi connection isn’t needed.

So someone got a good hdmi wi fi that stream at least well video in 1080p? I don’t trust on 10 euro transmitter on aliexperess or similar sellers

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Tyrigi my friends has chromecast (Costs 40€ but you have an app from the playstore with extra features directly from google) and this works really good for him

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.