To solve the problem of auto close apps after lock screen

i find that many firends dont know how to resolve it. now i have a suggestion for you.
when we open the taskbar we can long press the icon (before flyme 5)or the picture(flyme 5),and then a locked icon will appear on it. when the locked icon on it,the app will neved be closed automaticly .you can try it.:smiley: 0_1448606394650_S51127-143333-001.jpg

last edited by tzzz

@tzzz they still close. Even after locking…

Contributor

@Nitesh-Reddy are you sure? They should still run in background.

And if you want em to be in the background always, activate autostart in settings

@Nitesh-Reddy what apps are you talking about

Download managers and music streaming apps. I froze security app in titanium backup. That helped. I froze a few system apps too. No wakelocks till now.

The same problem. I have enabled app Viber to be notified, ran in the background, it will not happen until notification is received when opening Viber.Where you can be wrong? Version: Flyme 5.1.1.1A

Contributor

@jerry I use the same app and get my notifications right away, tried it on all Flyme betas and the first stable. :) I’m sure the problem is your settings.

Additionally to locking it to the RAM I’ve,
Allowed it to run in background ( security app -->power --> app management)
And enabled notifications ( security app --> permissions --> app management )

Contributor

@jerry I use the same app and get my notifications right away, tried it on all Flyme betas and the first stable. :) I’m sure the problem is your settings.

Additionally to locking it to the RAM I’ve,
Allowed it to run in background ( security app -->power --> app management)
And enabled notifications ( security app --> permissions --> app management )

I had it set up this way. Thanks!

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Nitesh-Reddy does everything still work after you froze the security settings app ?

@mx4pro For now it does. I thought there might be some problem receiving notifications. But no problem yet.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Nitesh-Reddy ok thanks, i ll mabye try it too

*edit: my phone runns now without the security center, with no noticable issues till now :)

last edited by mx4pro

Doesn’t work for Google Play music, still closes after 3 minutes.

@Ultrametric Even my security app shuts itself off right away

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.