music application

Since the last update of stock flyme music application, I can’t download any songs.

When i look for a artist, I have a message “download failed”.

I’m on 4.5.6 A Flyme

last edited by iuga2000

Did you install FlyMe 5 Music App which became available on 4.5 firmwares? I heard that there were some issues, but take a look in the search option.

I downgraded to the previous version of music app. (in settings, applications, I choosed “uninstall updates”) and now I can download again songs. :-)

last edited by iuga2000

I also had issues with the latest update and had to revert. My problems were: search was useless, never found any of the songs in the library and DIRAC HD was not there, or maybe I couldn’t find it.

@iuga2000 said:

I downgraded to the previous version of music app. (in settings, applications, I choosed “uninstall updates”) and now I can download again songs. :-)

My post was not complete : I can search for songs with the previous version but I can not suscribe to VIP status. So I tried to upgrade again music application / suscribe to VIP status. It worked for the status, but same problem : impossible to search for songs. So I hoped that downgrading would permit me to search for song with keeping my VIP status. It doesn’t work : on previous version I can search for songs but I lost my vip status. On last version I have the VIP status but can’t search for songs.

I solved my problem

With the new version of music app, you need to be connected from china to be able to search songs

So I used A chinese proxy (http://www.freeproxylists.net/fr/cn.html), for example 117.177.250.154 port 80.

To set it you touch your wifi connection during 2 seconds…

if you want another music application, you can try at meizu app center find this "netease " . this app also can download music with better quality.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.