Stuck in Bootloop, working stock Recovery

hi guys , i have meizu mx 5 , i bought it from china , it had china version not international , recently i upgraded to international version by ((METHOD 2: INSTALLATION THROUGH THE TERMINAL)) and everything is ok , but today i try to upgrade to te new international version (( Flyme OS 4.5.4.1I)) also by ((METHOD 2: INSTALLATION THROUGH THE TERMINAL)) but when restart the devise and meizu logo appear , then flyme logo appear for long time and nothing happen , i do not know what should i do to fix that ?

last edited by Ultrametric

@STRELOK said:

hi guys , i have meizu mx 5 , i bought it from china , it had china version not international , recently i upgraded to international version by ((METHOD 2: INSTALLATION THROUGH THE TERMINAL)) and everything is ok , but today i try to upgrade to te new international version (( Flyme OS 4.5.4.1I)) also by ((METHOD 2: INSTALLATION THROUGH THE TERMINAL)) but when restart the devise and meizu logo appear , then flyme logo appear for long time and nothing happen , i do not know what should i do to fix that ?

Power + volume button to boot to recovery.
Connect phone to computer and it should appear as recovery drive, place official flyme Chinese version into the drive and press upgrade firmware in the phone (check clear data)

thank you very much my friend , you really save me , i am downloading flyme china version now and i will do what you mention to .

I did what you say and everything is ok , i appreciate you help , thank you a lot .

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.