I translated and tested for you the guide from Flyme chinese forum on how to install Xposed Framework on our Pro 5 with Flyme5.
- XposedInstaller archive (there’s a new xposed update, just download latest sdk22-arm64 from attachement here. Put it in your sdcard in place of the one into the archive)
- Latest Xposed Installer apk from here
- SuperSU (Play Store or APK Mirror)
- Terminal Emulator (Play Store or APK Mirror)
- Obtain Root Privilage from Settings > Fingerprints and security;
- Unpack XposedInstaller.zip and put the files in your internal storage
- Install SuperSU, Terminal Emulator and XposedInstaller apk;
- Open SuperSU, it will says you need to update SuperSU binary, press continue and than normal (it will ask for root privilage), wait some minute and reboot when it finish;
(if you have root explorer now you can just look for “install” in your sdcard, press on it, press “Linux script manager” and than run)
- Open Terminal Emulator and write this command:
su -c sh install
If you want to remove Xposed Framework, open Terminal Emulator and write:
su -c sh uninstall
KEEP ALWAYS LATEST ZIP FIRMWARE ON YOUR STORAGE TO FLASH THROUGH RECOVERY IN CASE OF BOOTLOOP!
Best module for Meizu smartphone costumization is Flyme Tools, you can find it on Meizu App Store. It’s for Flyme4 so not everything works.