Flyme OS 5.5.11.24 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Power management: new power consumption “History Details” to support different time periods and view the status of the specific electricity usage.
  • Desktop Search: auxiliary functions increase “Desktop Search” entrance, free to control whether to display the search term in the hot weather widget.

Communication

• Fix: incoming calls in the pocket will inadvertently issue.

Customer feedback

• New: Official FAQ display different labels.
  • New: Feedback recording function Drafts.
  • Added: Configuration FAQ third party APP.
  • New: The feedback record delete function.
  • New: The feedback record more display.
  • New: Quick feedback module proposal.
  • Optimization: After the FAQ point Like segment display.
  • Optimization: The feedback record classification and sorting.
  • Optimization: Feedback button centered.
  • Optimization: Feedback prompted Copywriter.
  • Repair: Top of the module classification Withdrawal.
  • FIX: Problems occur repeatedly submit feedback weak network conditions.
  • Fix: search keywords entered again return to the desktop, the problem of the keyboard can not enter.

Information

• Optimization: Adjustment timed SMS bomb box selection screen position, increase the Cancel button.
  • Adjustment: unread information is not top, the number of unread messages is displayed on the label.

Toolbox

• Added: Mirrors photographed sharing interface increases after deleting the picture function.
  • Optimization: “mirror” photographed by default will not be mirrored.
  • Optimization: Change the compass correction page button Copywriter.

Calculator

• Added: Increase the thousands separator.
  • Optimization: Optimization calculation results are displayed in a standard and scientific page, after the calculation is finished at the top of the results display formula.
  • Optimization: adjust the input box text font display.

Input

• Repair: Desktop always show IME keyboard problems.

User Center

• Optimization: In the home page click integration level can jump to the integration level Description Page.
  • FIX: Log process can still enter the password problem.

Notice board

• FIX: click the Delete button screenshots notification area Notification bar will inadvertently open applications default choice.

Multitasking

• Optimization: theme repair certain tasks display card in question is stretched.

Status Bar

• Fixed: Switching topics a charged state, the status bar does not display the charging status of the problem.
  • FIX: alarm notification bar does not default Display Issues “postponed” and “off” button.

Mobile butler

• FIX: harassment interception, click whitelist white list numbers will enter the details of the problem.
  • FIX: harassment interception black / white list long number is the problem of overlapping and checkboxes.

App Store & Game Center

• Optimization: Modify Application Center background check for updates mechanism, based on actual usage time to adjust to check for updates.
  • FIX: mobile network already installed application click download again prompts questions.
  • FIX: After the game center to receive gifts button does not refresh problem.
  • Fix: Game Center Forum found channels found no problems landing state.

Topic landscaping

• Optimization: Reconstruction of the download process, saving download traffic wallpaper.

Camera

• Videos: Increase auto focus function when recording.

Download:
Flyme 5.5.11.24A

Source:
Flyme 5.5.11.24A

Meizu Pro 5

just updated, they fixed also some translation in italian, nice

Root disappeared from security options. Anyone has any idea how can I root the device now? I deleted meizu account before update so maybe it went back there, but I cannot see it… :)

you can found root in password securty

@jazzypit Sorry, but nope. It’s just not there.

in empreint digital ans security/autorisation root in security and localisation

I confirm place for root also I did it again after updating new beta

I have a question after updating new beta do you have access to Settings/About phone (for me it’s in french A propos du téléphone)

When I try to acces phone always go back to main screen !!!

Someone know how to make S Voice (samsung) working on Pro 5 ? my version always go back to main screen !!!

Thanks

0_1448492476384_S51125-225925.jpg
Seems like I will have to clear data, which I really wanted to avoid big time…

last edited by boober78

@nono same problem with about phone. i m wait next update for see. i don’t have time to reinstall all my application

Hello,

Twiter app causes forced close in this version.
Anyone more?

Contributor

@Tiode your settings are fine?
And does it just crash while you use the app?

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@Tiode your settings are fine?
And does it just crash while you use the app?

I downloaded the app, insert muy name and password and works.
But when I want to reopen, the app attempt to open but close automatically.

Contributor

@Tiode open a topic for this please, it does not fit into the firmware section :P
Maybe someone else had a similar problem.

You can just try to uninstall it and reinstall, that solved it for me when I had a problem with Viber. If that doesn’t work, please open a topic and describe your problem once again :)

Anyone has the same issue regarding root as I do? I deleted Meizu account and the frozen meizu app in Titanium Backup, now there is no root to turn on. I think I will have to wait for stable release than.

Contributor

@boober78 did you upgrade with clearing data after you rooted the phone?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.