Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Screen "Flickering" Issue

Hello;
My M1 Note -which I bought last April- was working fine, no problem occured whatsoever. The other day the mobile was charging -using the official charger as usual- and when I unpluged it and preesed the power button to open it, the top quarter -or fifth- of the lock screen was black with a flickering white line(s) at the bottom of it.
While using the phone I noticed:
1- The flickering only occurs if the phone was locked for long enough time -I don’t know how long exactly- and only remains for a couple of minutes.
2- This flickering only occurs on a dark background.
3- The “flickering” itself isn’t the same, it depends on whatever app or action happened before the transition to any dark background, as if the action prints itself on the upper quarter of the screen, and as it’s visible from one of the screen shots the lower quarter of the Security app prints on the upper quarter of the home screen, also the flickering doesn’t occur on the homescreen with the music widget as the widget is white!
I bought the phone from Oppomart, and I emailed them with the issue and they advised me to send it to them for repairing.

Can you please advise me with the issue, what may cause it, if anyone one had the same problem or similar to it, how can it be repaired, what to expect if I’m to send it to Oppomart?
My Flyme version is 4.5.6 A, I’ve been using it since it was 0_1448109610255_P51120-094749.jpg out, but I factory reseted and reinstalled it with clearing data and the problem still exists.

Sorry for the long post :D
0_1448109705172_P51120-094801.jpg
0_1448109735730_P51120-093940.jpg 0_1448109860150_P51120-094740.jpg

@AOKP Thanks for your response
Nope, should I try it?
I read that it has a couple of problems so I reinstalled 4.5.6, but did you have the same problem and upgrading to 4.5.7 solved it?

@AOKP I installed 4.5.7, but sadly the problem still exists.
I guess I’ll have to sent the phone to Oppo mart, can you advise me on what to expect after sending the phone, is Meizu repairing services reliable?
Thanks.

@ameenz said:

@AOKP I installed 4.5.7, but sadly the problem still exists.
I guess I’ll have to sent the phone to Oppo mart, can you advise me on what to expect after sending the phone, is Meizu repairing services reliable?
Thanks.

I dont think anything related to meizu is reliable

I have the same issue. more than half of my screen cannot be used. the problem went from bad to worse in just a few weeks. the problem with the screen doesn’t go away no matter how many times I restart my phone or install a different version of Flyme. There’s no apparent software fix for this because it’s not really a software issue. It has something to do with the phone’s lcd panel. Upon searching on google and youtube, I’ve come across some information relating to this and the only solution I could find was to buy a replacement lcd, take out the old one, install the new one and the problem goes away. By the way, you’ll need a tiny torx screw to remove the two screws at the bottom and a prying tool to take out the screen.

last edited by shztinker505

It’s my problem too, and it’s annoying me.
I had a beta firmware and after installing 5.1.3 stable with wipe data it happened to me…help me please,can I downgrade to 4.2?
It was much better…

My problem same this is issue, i think flyme 5.1Firmware totaly problem.
downgrade flyme super firmware.

You re the only man whom i found similar to my issue on internet …but my model is miezu m2 …there is so much distortion on screen and vertical lines and they overlaps the previous frame over current screen here i screenshot …i found that the only soln for this is to change its digitizer…any of you guys help me and give me alternate…plz plz…
Here are screenshots0_1478174368682_20160728_194344 (1).jpg

0_1478174397828_20160728_194423.jpg

0_1478174428589_20160728_194410.jpg

Looks like your connection to Screen "Flickering" Issue was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.