Battery degraded.

I recently updated to Flyme 4.5.7I and found out that the battery life shortens.Do you guys have any suggestion?

Admin

@Emperor basically that is not so “correct” (warning, now you will have to listen to a smart aleck).
The life most likely shortened, because of an improperly calibrated battery sensor.
You now have a few possibilites.

1. Charge and uncharge the device from 100 to 0, around 3-4 times.
  2. Root your device, charge it to 100% and delete: /data/system/batterystats.bin and reboot your phone.

@AOKP said:

1. Root your device, charge it to 100% and delete: /data/system/batterystats.bin and reboot your phone.

Worst advice ever, Do not do this. Simple explanation is that meizu is going for smoother, faster, better performance optimisation which sacrifices battery.
You can try to get extra battery life elsewhere by limiting wakelocks, alarms etc.I recommend greenify + amplify + power nap

last edited by Dysync
Admin

@Dysync this is a general tipp.
Additionally, while others have better on screen time, than him it is most likely related to the battery sensor.

@Dysync Do the apps you recommended actually help?

@Emperor said:

@Dysync Do the apps you recommended actually help?

It took my standby battery life to extremes ,The guide that I followed was from xda
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-extreme-battery-life-t3095884

last edited by Dysync

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.