Notifications app do not arrive!

Hello everyone, after an hour and a half of standby the notifications of any app don’t arrive.There are the permissions for the stand-by, but the notifications do not go the same. How can I fix? I have Flyme the 5.0 beta. Thanks in advance: D

This is problem with notifications. I’ve already reported it to Flyme OS team, that notifications of some apps are displayed and some no.

Same here.
I’m in FlymeOS 5 and sometimes i get the notifications of some apps immediately, sometimes not!

But this is not the problem for all , there is at who arrive normally.

Meizu Pro 5

Go to settings, power management, power optimization, app management.

This is why you don’t receive notification after 3 minutes of stand by! ;)

Contributor

You can allow autostart for the all, and loch it in the ram.

This is not the reason here.
WhatsApp was for example at this list since beginning and i don’t get notifications immediately!

Is there a plan to solve this problem or do I have to go back to Flyme 4?

Lock the apps that doesn’t show the notifications. Open recent apps and then long press the app which you need to be locked and not killed by system. Worked for me. I have tried in Security -> Permissions -> Autorun Managment, Security -> Permissions -> Notifications Managment and also in Security -> Power -> App Managment. Nothing worked beside locking apps.

@josip.keran said:

Lock the apps that doesn’t show the notifications. Open recent apps and then long press the app which you need to be locked and not killed by system. Worked for me. I have tried in Security -> Permissions -> Autorun Managment, Security -> Permissions -> Notifications Managment and also in Security -> Power -> App Managment. Nothing worked beside locking apps.

Same problem with Google Keep

Had the same problem, also with other phone brand.
Installed Heartbeat Fixer for GCM and problem gone.

actually, no, not working, Whats app notifications arrive when screen unlocked and app opened

@Ultrametric said:

Did you guys try to lock it to your Memory, as described here:

https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/3505/to-solve-the-problem-of-auto-close-apps-after-lock-screen

Yes, that’s the only way I got whatsapp to work well all the time.

• I have an international pro 5 with a Chonese ROM (5.1.1.0A)

hi
i did all this stuff, but the system still kills whatsapp after a few minutes
i’m on 5.1.2A
is it working on 5.1.2 for you ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.