Flyme OS 4.5.4.2 stable (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Fix: Open the problem even after notification bar now has vibration switch Vibration.
  • FIX: Unable to wake the speech input voice instruction issue.

Communication

• Optimization: Update Baseband version.
  • FIX: China Unicom 3G network, the Internet phone unusable issues.
  • Fix: Even now after hot-swappable SIM card can not access to the Internet.
  • Fix: Click the information icon in the contact details of a call record, you can not directly create problems with the contact sessions.

Security center

• FIX: Exit leisure traffic periods, the statistical data traffic widget will add leisure traffic problems.
  • Fix: automatically send traffic issue correction information to the operator to restart the phone after.

Input

• Repair: Desktop always show IME keyboard problems.
  • Fix: Use a complex password encryption applications, even now after unlocking not be entered in the application problem.
  • FIX: Input Method stuck sporadic problems.

Camera

• Fix: Use a light field camera mode will flash back problems.
  • FIX: adjust the shutter speed in manual mode, the shutter speed index can not immediately update in question.

File

• Fix: Hover the drop-down and long press select the file, HOLD will automatically spring back problem.

Video

• Fix: search online video, suggesting that “the server returned no data” problem.

Third-party applications

• Problems Google Docs and other applications menu function can not be used: Repair.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.4.2A
Flyme 4.5.4.2I

Source:
Flyme 4.5.4.2A
Flyme 4.5.4.2I

last edited by Rey

Big Thanks for a translate!!!

me I asck how did u implement the updates inside the Update.zip >? did u repacked it and Signed it again ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.