Why I can't install ported application?

Hi,

I try to install meny ported applications, like Nubia Z9 camera, Samsung S5 camera, Samsung S6 camera, OnePlus One camera etc… all camera ported. When I click install it just do nothing. All this applications i have installed last yer on my Xiaomi Mi3. Ut hiw now?

Is possible to install this applications? And how?

Admin

@iskomx5, well it depends on your firmware. However it is most likely an issue with the Flyme framework.

@AOKP said:

@iskomx5, well it depends on your firmware. However it is most likely an issue with the Flyme framework.

Is possible to “force install” with someone application?

Admin

@iskomx5 I am not sure about that, however it would most likely result in a not working app anyway, due to the missing framework libraries.

你可以试试在ROOT之后使用RE文件管理器或者是ES文件管理器直接将APP复制到/data/app
修改权限如图0_1448378539137_S51124-232029.jpg

copy the app to /data/app and change the permissions as the picture

Contributor

@tzzz Most useres aren’t fluent in Chinese and it’s dialects, it would be really really great if you could stick to English :)

@Ultrametric
in fact. I m a chinese with poor english
if u have any question in chinese ,you can ask me ,i will try to translate it.

Contributor

@tzzz It’s okay if your English is poor. As long it’s English :D

A lot of languages and cultures meet in this forum.

Thank you very much for the offer of translating :+1:

@tzzz said:

你可以试试在ROOT之后使用RE文件管理器或者是ES文件管理器直接将APP复制到/data/app
修改权限如图0_1448378539137_S51124-232029.jpg

copy the app to /data/app and change the permissions as the picture

Mu firend I try everything but still the same : ( can you help me

@iskomx5
sure. you can give the apps that you can not install to me and i will try to install it.if i success i will tell you the right way to install them .By the way,do you have root?
tzz0917@gmail.com

@tzzz

Yes I have root phone. I seend email to you did you get it?

I would like to install camera from:

Samsung S6
Nubia z9
Oneplus one
Oppo

@tzzz said:

@iskomx5
sure. you can give the apps that you can not install to me and i will try to install it.if i success i will tell you the right way to install them .By the way,do you have root?
tzz0917@gmail.com

Look this my firend, this is eee Sony Camera V2 but i cannt install it:
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/A61vMZw6bVUtog5NA8W1wJPAED8Vbm37/Sony Camera 2.0.apk

And this is a link for Oppo camera. My firend if you make it we can make a PHOTO WITH 50MP :))) You can install it but the problem is just black screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojaGd0VmloTTVjM1k/view

You can download “Manual Camera” in Google Play, it is so great! But the problem is all unlock. Can you unlock it?

PLEASE MY FIREND TRY IT ALL THIS APPLICATION TO WORK, TRY TO MAKE WITH CHINES FIREND AND ALL OF US WILL BE THANKFUL!!! WE NEED BETTER CAMERA FOR MX5!!! PLEASEEEE. :)

last edited by iskomx5
Meizu MX4 Pro

@iskomx5 I also would be very happy if we could use this app on our meizu devices :)

@mx4pro said:

@iskomx5 I also would be very happy if we could use this app on our meizu devices :)

Yes, our firend @tzzz from China can do that. He can post question on Meizu forum and they can make it. Chines know that how to make it ;)

last edited by iskomx5

sorry that is impossible. they not open Source. but these functions works very well in my mx5.maybe you just dont konw how to use it .you can see my0_1448601693919_S51127-131758.jpg 0_1448601685552_S51127-131724.jpg E-mail in detail.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.