help for my battery

0_1447958003413_ZsxAxay.jpg

My battery drains a lot because of this Android OS as you can see. It happens a few days ago and I dont know why. How can i reduce it? Now I need to charge my phone more often… I did not install new programs or something. I have saving mode
version 5.1.1.0U

Contributor

@antonisch did you root it? Now or previously?

Please click on the 70% guy and post the details. Active time would be interesting.

@Ultrametric No , I did not… And all happened suddenly! Any idea? 0_1447993680559_S51120-062707.jpg

Contributor

@antonisch 3 hours CPU total isn’t the world. That’s not too much… 50% is quite a lot for that.

The other screen-shots you posted don’t look so bad.
It’s weird that the CPU takes up so much within so little time.

Did you upgrade, with clearing the Data?

@Ultrametric No I did not… You think this will solve the problem? How can I clean the date? Make a format?

Check for wakelocks , I don’t have much time to explain so just check this general guide which also deals with wakelocks http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-extreme-battery-life-t3095884
BTW 3hours of CPU time under android OS is very high,

Also you can try betterbatterystats to see what’s happening before you do anything.

last edited by Dysync
Contributor

@antonisch It gives you a clean system, so yeah will fix it pretty sure. But it’s a simple solution, and not the most pleasant for you.

If you don 't want to reinstall everything then try waht @Dysync just wrote :D

@Ultrametric thanks a lot! the android Os becomes 15% now
@Dysync thank you for the link! I will consider this

last edited by Rey

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.