MEIZU MX5 PLASTIC BACK

I found a video on you tube for meizu metal that have plastic back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbm_9o21J4
My mx5 drop down last week and that metal color fall down and now i see gray plastic under that metal color. I was planing to order a pro 5 but if have plastic back like mx5 and meizu metal i will not if have someone expirience with that please tell thanks

Mx5’s back is made out of aluminium,not plastic.
the video is named " Meizu M1 metal " Not mx5 and at the end he burns a case (if that’s what you mean by plastic case) .

I have mx5 it is the same material like meizu metal i will put pictures today it is plastic.

On video is not a case it is the back cover

Contributor

@zrzatore Don’t double post! You can edit posts by simply clicking the 3 dots on the right hand side.
As with all phones to get better “2G/3G/4G” signal, the top and bottom are made out of plastic. Just like all uni-metal-body phones have it.
uh and the Meizu metal is not the MX5.
here are some pictures, too:
1_1447839640654_metal_plastic.jpg 0_1447839640653_meizu_metal_plastic.jpg

last edited by Ultrametric

I scratched my mx5 little and i see plastic under silver paint yes it is in the at the bottom of the phone under that line what have i upload pictures today

top and bottom part are plastic due to antenna’s placement. if you take a look at the nexus 6p at it’s bottom it has plastic part.

0_1450908125398_image-514c5d135e8d1d11e6390031fc970004929bdb8fcdb61ba61a3a8975a70424b3-V.jpg On this picture i see it is a plastic i want to tell i just bad if fall down on top or bottom of the phone but ussually fall like that :(

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.