Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Meizu Pro 5 International

Hi, I won the swap your OnePlus two for a Meizu Pro 5 competition on Twitter. Got my Pro 6 today in the UK. It’s running the I version of firmware. That means I can’t flash A right?

@wildlime You can flash all firmwares you want on an international phone.
but not the contrary

@wildlime said:

Hi, I won the swap your OnePlus two for a Meizu Pro 5 competition on Twitter. Got my Pro 6 today in the UK. It’s running the I version of firmware. That means I can’t flash A right?

you’re probably the only person with the I firmware, consider yourself lucky :p

Meizu MX4 Pro

@lhayati does the phone really sell so Bad ?

Congrats man, you are lucky. I was also participating. Can you give us overview how this worked from the “technical” point of view? Did you have to send your device first, what version did you receive (32 or 64GB)?

Contributor

@wildlime
But be aware, that firmware “I” isn’t out as of now, so if you switch to “A” there is no way back for a while.

@mx4pro No because the international phone has not been released yet. So it’s almost impossible to get the I firmware

Meizu Pro 5

@lhayati I think:
There are only two hardware versions, the “International version” M576 and the “chinese Unicom Version” M576U and now you could buy the M576 version - i have one!
With the software (Flyme Os) is the same thing - International or Chinese.
International version of Flyme Os 5 will come in December but you could have the Flyme Os 4.5 International version now…

Contributor

@smarq Where do you have this information from?

And there is only one hardware version, the only difference between the models are the bands/frequencies for 3G and 4G. As well as the boot-loader of the International Phone.
M576 is the public Chinese Version.

The international one is M576H

last edited by Ultrametric
Contributor

@smarq okay, thanks for sharing.
M576 is the Chinese public.
M576h will be the International :)

Meizu Pro 5

@Ultrametric But Public Chinese version and International version are so different?
M576 works very well in Portugal…

Contributor

@smarq the boot-loader is different, an warranty/ support. M576h is the only model with warranty outside of China.
And the only one to install the International firmware.

Bands/frequencies are the same in m576 and m576H.

@Ultrametric what’s the difference of bootloaders? Are there any differences between international firmware and Chinese firmware beside free music, the pre-installed apps and Google play services which can be taken care of?

last edited by shahrooz

Looks like your connection to Meizu Pro 5 International was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.