Flyme OS 5.5.11.15 beta available!

The beta version just got released a few hours ago here: http://www.flyme.cn/firmwarelist-23.html (use google translate to translate the page and click from stable version to trial version). Not sure what languages this contains but i’ll install it soon and update you

@lhayati Oh man keep us updated :+1:

Can now confirm that it supports all of the languages previously supported :)

It’s so buttery smooth as well, like had no bugs or hiccups yet. It’s actually fixed a few bugs I had with version 4 (oh and if i’ve helped you out please give rep or whatever it’s called :p)

Contributor

@lhayati What What What?

Are you sure that it supports all the languages? Did you clear data when you upgraded?

Please share a screenshot of all the languages available. So that I can update it in that link: https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/3246/languages-in-flyme-5

last edited by Ultrametric

Literally released at 6am this morning, found out by google translating the Chinese forum :p
Yep I cleared data and they were all there. It might even have more than the old version, I cant remember how many were originally included. It supports the 3 Chinese languages and then these:
0_1447596711357_S51115-140836.jpg
1_1447596711357_S51115-140840.jpg
2_1447596711357_S51115-140843.jpg

Contributor

@lhayati Thank you a lot!

I will open a topic and post em in there, thank you loads.

How’s the camera app? I think there was supposed to be better software and algorithms. Also, is there EP-31 settings in the Music app’s Dirac settings?

Contributor

@Holdo I can’t say it for the Pro 5, but on the MX5 it’s still not impressive. (For Flyme 5)

last edited by Ultrametric

@Holdo since this device is so new to me I havent really had a chance to properly test out the camera before and after the update. But what I can say is the camera UI is a lot more intuitive than more and includes a few new modes like GIF. If you mean the stock music app, I couldnt tell you, uninstalled all of the Chinese apps

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.