Thoughts
Contributor

The real Terrorist is the U.S.A.
Not kidding

Admin

@Ultrametric let the USA be the USA.
I know that the CIA had their hands in the game since sowjet Russia attacked Afghanistan.

But this still does not changes the fact that such a terroristical act took place on European ground.

@Ultrametric You’re Totally Right…
they were doing this and then say ISIS did this.
Maybe you know America and Israel working together Created “Masonic and illumination” they’re both terrorist, they’re killed “John Kennedy,abraham lincoln, Steve Jobs , Tupac Shakur, marilyn monroe,Michael Jackson,
Nekola Tesla… etc” and in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 they’ll destroy Evil Tower… and over 300 000 children, men , women died in Syria…
Btw, America and Israel planned for everything… they will say Muslims are terrorist they did it , ok Go read All Quran , Quran will answering everything , i was a Christian when i see ISIS i read Quran and Became a Muslim Thanks for God… #WithMy #Respect for all other religions , say #ParyForParis #PrayForSyria #PrayForPalestine #PrayForHumanity … Thanks @AOKP for your great site wishing for u the best! Bro…

Admin

@soranerr0r dat sarcasm :D
But yeah I agree. There is no sense to think about conspiracy. It is just like some people say that 9/11 was simply an act or that we never landed on the moon.

Nonsense.

Contributor

@soranerr0r The U.S.A is always at war and was always at war,since the last 50 years. The last years killing people, innocent people, doing good at “motivating people” to hate the west, using drones while supplying nations and people with weapons. Or forcing the american way, upon nations, doesn’t matter if they want it or not. All they do is invade and terrorize countries and innocent people, while calling it a war against terrorism, or a cheap way to get oil and other resources. Most people completely overlook what this big country is doing.

There is a lot to read about what the U.S.A. did in the last years to encourage what we have right now. Give yourself some time and read up on it.

It’s really horrible what happened, there is nothing to add to this. It sucks that Europe is in the middle of it.

The worst part is that we are trapped in a loop. As long as the U.S.A. terrorizes innocent people, it will create hate, as long it creates hate it will create terrorists. Those terrorist created by the U.S.A. will attack someone, e.g. Europe.

The problem is even if we get rid of them, like now the ISIS, it will never end! Another one will come, as long as our big friend in the west doesn’t stop his never ending journey of terrorism and hate, killing innocents, stealing resources, and forcing the american way upon nations!

However it’s not just the USA, that’s true, Europe, Russia have part it in too (probably a lot more nations). It’s not fair to blame it all on one, and that’s not what I am trying to do here.

So dear @soranerr0r it’s not funny at all, and not as simply as you may want it to be.
@AOKP Yes, pretty sure it’s not a conspiracy. Agree.

last edited by Ultrametric
Contributor

To make this more clear, and understandable.

We have a problem, and for each and every problem there are two ways to handle it.

Method 1: Solving the problem, by treading the “impact or effect” of the problem.

Method 2: Solving the problem, by treading the “cause or reason” for the problem

In this situation, getting rid of the ISIS (or similar) is applying Method 1. It will not solve the problem, but get rid of the “impact or effect” of the problem.

The more efficient and the only real way to solve problems is by attacking and focusing on the “cause or reason”.
As the reason/cause is why the problem exists in first place.

This can be applied for anything, it’s a very general statement.

Meizu Pro 6

@Ultrametric said:

To make this more clear, and understandable.

We have a problem, and for each and every problem there are two ways to handle it.

Method 1: Solving the problem, by treading the “impact or effect” of the problem.

Method 2: Solving the problem, by treading the “cause or reason” for the problem

I don’t think that one needs to choose between method 1 OR method 2. As with most problems you actually need to apply both methods at the same time.

Take an medical emergency as an example. You need to treat the “impact or effect” that turned the medical condition into an emergency (by giving medication etc) and then at the same time you need to treat the “cause or reason” to ensure that the original medical condition disappears in the long run (by changing lifestyle etc).

So things are not always so black and white. But maybe this is what you meant anyway ;)

Contributor

@generationally Yes it’s very simplified, it’s not always as easy so that a few words could explain it. (I just wanted to say that Method 1 alone does not solve a problem)

If you say to solve a problem it’s required by taking care of both you are 100% right.

That’s what annoys me so much about it, everyone talks about how horrible this is and that we have to get rid of the ISIS and terrorists, but few people and specially not the popular media questions how we could end up like this.

And yeah I am aware that my opinion on the USA is harsh, and only one side of the coin, there is more to it.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.