Touch screen problem M2

Hello,
I got my M2 note just today, at first screen worked well, then after 2 hours in my pocket, touch screen stopped working (not completely, but in the lower 1/4 surface of the screen almost not working) SEE ATTACHED IMAGE.0_1447527006300_Meizu-m2-note.jpg
I was lucky that I could I updated it to 4-5-4-1 after hundreds of taps, but still the same problem…
Please tell me, should I have to buy a new screen full screen or touch panel? or what to do

last edited by Kokkie
Contributor

@domenico where did you get it from?

Geekbuying, I forgot to mention, touch screen has completely stopped working, then it is working again but with the same problem, Also M button doesn’t work perfectly.

Contributor

@domenico contact them immediately! Make a video as proof. It is very likely a faulty phone.

Did you try to reflash the firmware?
Do it as described in the f.a.q method 2 and clear data

@Ultrametric
Thanks for you answers, Yes I reflashed it as described, I don’t think it’s a software problem…

@domenico said:

ashed it as described, I don’t think it’s a software p

Actually, I’ll not send it back, I’m thinking of buying an LCD+touch panel

Contributor

@domenico try to get geekbying to ship it to you for free. The big re-seller do this usually

last edited by Ultrametric

@domenico is there any crack on the digitizer or screen ? If it does not have any crack, discharge completely the phone (0%) and charge it again.

I discharged it today using fast discharger, and charged it for about 22%, the unresponsive part is a bit responsive sometime, better than yesterday, I’ll disassemble and reassemble the phone and see what will happen inchalah.

@domenico said:

I discharged it today using fast discharger, and charged it for about 22%, the unresponsive part is a bit responsive sometime, better than yesterday, I’ll disassemble and reassemble the phone and see what will happen inchalah.

because the problem isn’t only in the touch screen, also back button sometimes doesn’t stop vibrating when I tap it…

Mod note: adjusted topic title

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.